• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Force v Rebels - Friday the 7th of July

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Absolutely. McMahon, Colby, Timani and Toby have had no consistency in their season, and the backs are just all a shambles.
McMahon is a massive loss. Not only for the wallabies but we kissed him in the tests

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

Scooter

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
I think they may have been booing because they thought Sinclair's pass to Koroibete was a forward pass.

Highlander35

Steve Williams (59)
Fuck me.

Is Matt Lucas confirmed for the Brumbies next year?

Stirzaker has just been awful, his worst game I've ever seen, and that's saying something given his last two seasons.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

amirite

Chilla Wilson (44)
Fuck me.

Stirzaker has just been awful, his worst game I've ever seen, and that's saying something given his last two seasons.

Hopefully we get Frisby, though I think Stirzaker could be revitalised by a new coach IF we exist next year.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Coleman is in. Great try. Force are the better side so far but lucky to go into the second half in front though

Highlander35

Steve Williams (59)
Thank fuck that try was awarded.

I was very afraid that would be overturned due to the shocking camera work giving no vision of a grounding.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
How is that a knock on. Man the force aren't having any luck here

D

daz

Fuck me.

You need to go into 2017 Rebels games with zero expectation. It's better for your health.

I have a pile of smashed tv's and iPads in my lounge room to support my slow learning curve in that regard.

Now I just drink. More.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Force are being fucked over as usual. Not getting any calls going there way and now the rebels go in front. What a joke

Highlander35

Steve Williams (59)
Stirzaker at not at the ruck.

Ball gets wide quickly.

We score a try.

KevinO

Geoff Shaw (53)
Force are being fucked over as usual. Not getting any calls going there way and now the rebels go in front. What a joke

Stop sounding like a All Blacks fan. Your lucking you have 15 on the park and the ref is just shit full stop. Not biased either way.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

L

Leo86

I'll be there - be kind, the only Rebel in the crowd? I hope not. I have always enjoyed watching these two teams play. Hoping it's not the last time.

Are you the only Rebel? Poor crowd, freezin my ass off

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Stop sounding like a All Blacks fan. Your lucking you have 15 on the park and the ref is just shit full stop. Not biased either way.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk
Slowing the ball down and knock one being called for no reason. Same shit different night

Status
Not open for further replies.