• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Force v Rebels - Friday the 7th of July

Status
Not open for further replies.

Highlander35

Steve Williams (59)
More importantly, we are obliged to release him. Much like Shota being released for the Asian 5 Nations in 2013, World Cup qualifying matches are full release matches, regardless of when they occur.

It's just not really affected many teams beforehand, as typically only one PI team missed out on automatically qualifying, but between the 3 of them missing out, and the BILs tour meaning there's more variety in opposition for them to play in June, resulting in what we have now.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

GoMelbRebels

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
More importantly, we are obliged to release him. Much like Shota being released for the Asian 5 Nations in 2013, World Cup qualifying matches are full release matches, regardless of when they occur.

It's just not really affected many teams beforehand, as typically only one PI team missed out on automatically qualifying, but between the 3 of them missing out, and the BILs tour meaning there's more variety in opposition for them to play in June, resulting in what we have now.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
And the Rebels finals chances are well over (very over!), so it would almost be mean to not release him.

Tex

Greg Davis (50)
Good luck to both teams. Hopefully they break the form of recent seasons and have a crack at an exciting running game, rather than the dour grinding affairs that Force v Rebels have served up.

I was gladdened to read that both teams would be gathering for a post-match beer and decompression. The players and staff have all been living and working under intolerable strain and pressure this year, and hopefully a quiet chat amongst themselves will be a balm on raw wounds.

Peace.

The_Brown_Hornet

John Eales (66)
Hopefully the sunshine I'm seeing outside means that the weather is clearing and it won't be pissing down like it has this week. Looking forward to a game with plenty of passion in it tonight and I love the idea of Coleman as captain. What an inspired choice and I think he'll very much be a "get in behind me boys" type of leader.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Fingers crossed for a good game after that absolute crap in Queensland

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
It's far from dry out there. We have had heaps of rain over the last 24 hours

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Can scarce believe my ears but Gregan has sighted, then cited the dew already. All Moist on the Western Front.

Status
Not open for further replies.