• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Force V Bulls - 2011R10

Status
Not open for further replies.

minorbird

Tom Lawton (22)
I thought it was a nice touch! Too often you see touchies second guessing themselves, good on this guy for having confidence in his decision making.

G

GC

Not putting the touchy down all. He did exactly the right thing. Being treated like a kid who'se managed to crap in the toilet for the first time when he's the ref's equal is sad though.

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
Dippenaar the most useless player in a Bulls jersey in ten years. He is a mistake on legs.

I can't believe the terrible skills from the Bulls all round. Speechless.

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
vd Westhuizen. Two knock ons, tries the intercept to let the Force in. Fuckwit. Retire already.

Full marks to Force for persistence.

Bulls are a spent, well, force.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
The Force need to sort out the offside line. They have given away 4 penalties for it allready tonight.

Nusadan

Chilla Wilson (44)
Dippenaar the most useless player in a Bulls jersey in ten years. He is a mistake on legs.

I can't believe the terrible skills from the Bulls all round. Speechless.

Sounds familiar to me...

(from a Tahs fan)

G

GC

Absolutely brilliant win to the Force. Forward pack really stood up. JOC (James O'Connor)'s kicking superb.

Status
Not open for further replies.