• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Force V Bulls - 2011R10

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
What's with the aggression?

He was making an attempt at humour, not questioning the virtue of your mother.
Kak man, agree with my Brute Broer and glad to have him back. That Major of Perthfontein should show much more respect towards the current Super Rugby Champions, vok look like we need a Saffer in his position. You Farce lot is as arrogance as can be and hope the Brutes destroy your lot alla Stormers style. Obvious dont help much because then its the refs fault.

The_Brown_Hornet

John Eales (66)
Calm down Paarl. In all likelihood, they will dish it out to us! I don't know that we have the attack at present to capitalise on any defensive flaws that the Bulls might have. I think we match up OK in the pack though. I would expect this to be a dour struggle or the Bulls really turning it on and scoring four or five tries.

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
Calm down Paarl. In all likelihood, they will dish it out to us! I don't know that we have the attack at present to capitalise on any defensive flaws that the Bulls might have. I think we match up OK in the pack though. I would expect this to be a dour struggle or the Bulls really turning it on and scoring four or five tries.

Lol. Paarl doesnlt like the Force. That much he has made clear in the past.

Agree. Not a pretty game in store for fans on either side.

Ok Charger I retract. He is talking crap. ;)

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
Kak man, agree with my Brute Broer and glad to have him back. That Major of Perthfontein should show much more respect towards the current Super Rugby Champions, vok look like we need a Saffer in his position. You Farce lot is as arrogance as can be and hope the Brutes destroy your lot alla Stormers style. Obvious dont help much because then its the refs fault.

Just because one particular poster whinged the house down for a few weeks, don't tar us all with the same brush. The force are bottom of the table because they deserve to be.

Lol. Paarl doesnlt like the Force. That much he has made clear in the past.

Agree. Not a pretty game in store for fans on either side.

Ok Charger I retract. He is talking crap. ;)

Cheers Blue, I guess sometimes the subtlety in humour fails to transcend across the internet.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Just because one particular poster whinged the house down for a few weeks, don't tar us all with the same brush. The force are bottom of the table because they deserve to be.
Its your duty to help him out, as fellow Farcer.

Cheers Blue, I guess sometimes the subtlety in humour fails to transcend across the internet.
Tried that many times, some say its the nice name for trolling.

Oh and Oom Lee is pretty disappointing with his little beauty. :lmao: He and Blou usually team up together against me.

I am not against the Force, just got irritated by some of their arrogant posters a few weeks back.

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
Pretorius out at 13, replaced by Dippenaar, slowest cente in the history of Super Rugby and the most baffling Bulls cap in 5 years.

T

tranquility

Sorry mate the Tahs got one that one. Carter + Cross.

Ha ha. I was watching an old rugby league game on fox, where the Roosters played the Dragons in the 2004 semi final. Ryan Cross makes an intercept 10m out from his goal line, looks like shut the gate. Mat Coopers turns and chases givning away an easy 5m start. Cross barely makes it over the halfway line before he is caught, he never looked like scoring. It made me realise that even in his prime, when he was a much better player (in either code) he was never very fast.

Lance Free

Arch Winning (36)
I'm reliably informed that the Force team to play the Bulls will be:

1. Kieran Longbottom 2. Ben Whittaker 3. Tim Fairbrother 4. Sam Wykes 5. Nathan Sharpe 6. Richard Brown 7. Jono Jenkins 8. Ben McCalman 9. Brett Sheehan 10. Willie Ripia 11. Cameron Shepherd 12. James O'Connor 13. Rory Sidey 14. Nick Cummins 15. Pat Dellit.

Reserves:

16. Nathan Charles 17. Pek Cowan 18. Tom Hockings 19. Tevita Metuisela 20. James Stannard 21. Gene Fairbanks 22. Alfie Mafi.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
I'm reliably informed that the Force team to play the Bulls will be:

1. Kieran Longbottom 2. Ben Whittaker 3. Tim Fairbrother 4. Sam Wykes 5. Nathan Sharpe 6. Richard Brown 7. Jono Jenkins 8. Ben McCalman 9. Brett Sheehan 10. Willie Ripia 11. Cameron Shepherd 12. James O'Connor 13. Rory Sidey 14. Nick Cummins 15. Pat Dellit.

Reserves:

16. Nathan Charles 17. Pek Cowan 18. Tom Hockings 19. Tevita Metuisela 20. James Stannard 21. Gene Fairbanks 22. Alfie Mafi.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/sport/a/-/union/9242008/pocock-hodgson-in-running-for-return/

Hope this isn't just a windup to unsettle the bulls. Would be great to see Pocock and Hodgson back.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
I'm sure Force fans want them back but if they further injure themselves I'm going to rage. I'm sure it's vice-versa for TPN though.

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
The way the Bulls have been going, that Force team can beat us.

Take it wide. Holes open up outside. Like the Reds showed. The Force pack can make a scrap of it and get enough ball.

Lance Free

Arch Winning (36)
I did hear that Bam was close but probably not this weekend. I don't think we'll see Hodgo just yet either.

Lance Free

Arch Winning (36)
My 'mail' turned out to be a little awry.... The Force have named their team:

Rory Sidey is moved to cover David Smith's wing spot. Pat Dellit reverts from fullback to outside centre with Cameron Shepherd returning to the custodian role. Matt Dunning gets a start at tighthead and Pek Cowan returns to the run-on side. Mark Bartholomeusz (Fairbanks is injured) and Mark Swanepoel are the new bench players.

Western Force: 1. Pek Cowan 2. Ben Whittaker 3. Matt Dunning 4. Sam Wykes 5. Nathan Sharpe 6. Richard Brown 7. Jono Jenkins 8. Ben McCalman 9. Brett Sheehan 10. Willie Ripia 11. Rory Sidey 12. James O'Connor 13. Pat Dellit 14. Nick Cummins 15. Cameron Shepherd. Reserves: 16. Nathan Charles 17. Kieran Longbottom 18. Tom Hockings 19. Tevita Metuisela 20. Mark Swanepoel 21. Mark Bartholomeusz 22. Alfie Mafi.

vidiot

John Solomon (38)
12-9 Bulls over the Farce at 25 minutes, with JOC (James O'Connor) about to emerge after 10 in the bin for a lifting tackle. Bulls are giving it plenty, execution a little sloppy.

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
Fuck knows what the Bulls do in training. The basics are nowhere.

Bakkies and Spies are passengers.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
Western Force should change their name to the western speartackle. I know JOC (James O'Connor)'s effort was fairly innocuos, but every time you lift a player you run the risk of getting a card, and with dickface lawrence as the ref it is a gaurantee.

And how do we end up with the situation where our second string commentators are these two yankers? Fox needs to develop some commentary talent quick smart. There have been numerous pauses where they say nothing, I assume because they just can't be arsed.

vidiot

John Solomon (38)
I think that it's only fair that the Farce, after stripping the rugby talent from the eastern states, should also inherit our worst commentators. The difficulty is in deciding who the worst is. But Marto, as always, is a safe bet.

Why don't you westralians grow your own commentating talent, anyway!

G

GC

Lawrence is a nob. If I were the touchy I'd give him an upper cut for condescending behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.