• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Fantasy Super rugby 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

hench

Johnnie Wallace (23)
Here's my team for the week

Nyakane, Slipper
Moore
Whitelock, Luatua
Braid, Smith, Labuschagne
Kerr-Barlow
Carter
Fruean, Saili
Smith, Dagg, Piutau

No4918

John Hipwell (52)
Cowan, Slipper
Moore
MMM, Pyle
G Smith (vc), Quirk, Coetzee
Pretorious
Anscombe
JOC (James O'Connor), Saili
Mogg, B Smith, Piatau (c)

Bullrush

John Hipwell (52)
O Franks, N Henderson
G Robinson
H McMeniman, S Whitelock
G Smith, J Englebrecht, M Coetzee
S Pretorius
R Fruean, F Saili
F Halai, R Ranger, B Smith

Wanted to get Luatua in and get rid of Henderson at prop but with Gill and F Steyn out I didn't have enough transfers.

Maybe next week.....

RoffsChoice

Jim Lenehan (48)
O Franks, J Slipper (B Afeaki)
S Moore (C Burden)
S Luatua, P Kimlin (D Bird)
L Braid, G Smith, P Labuschagne (M Coetzee)
S Pretorius (S Venter)
G Anscombe (C Noakes)
F Saili, J O'Connor (P Jordaan)
J Mogg, B Foley, C Piatau (J Savea)

Next week is replace Burden, Bird and Afeaki with Parsons, Whitelock and B Franks. If Savea plays poorly next week, he's gone for Ben Smith. Noakes will be dropped for Pat Lambie and besides that my team is fine for a few weeks.

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Faumuina, Slipper
Robinson (V)
Whitelock, Luatua
Labuschagne, Smith, Coetzee
Pretorius
Anscombe
Saili, Tapuai
Piutau (C), Smith, Poki

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Of course TNW scored the Chiefs first try. I moved him to the bench this week.

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk 2

No4918

John Hipwell (52)
Transferred Saili in then did not double check so he is on the bench. At least the replacement is posiitive.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Wow major screw up from me.

Mid-afternoon I realise that Benny A is on the bench, so I undo my transfers. I am, however, really busy from work and put it aside for a bit.

5:29pm I see the open transfers window but it's too late. Same team from last week. Shit.

hench

Johnnie Wallace (23)
Seems like a low scoring week.

My wildcard play last week of loading up on Crusaders didn't help. Dagg didn't play which means I get Masaga's AE of 10 whom I was death riding on Friday. Fruean is a massive turd. Carter was OKish.

RoffsChoice

Jim Lenehan (48)
I was lucky enough to have Bernard Foley, I was waiting on Mogg being named before selecting JOC (James O'Connor) for the centres instead of grabbing Ben Smith in for Mogg. Boy oh boy oh boy...

barbarian

Phil Kearns (64)
Staff member
Wow, what a terrible week. My previously excellent backs put in scores of 7,7,4,9,11,9 and 10. Ouch.

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
Wow, what a terrible week. My previously excellent backs put in scores of 7,7,4,9,11,9 and 10. Ouch.

At this stage, with updates to come, the top scorer has 482 points. That's well down on average, so I think that lots of people will score badly this week. Me included. Difference is that for me its pretty much situation normal. All you players getting 400+ every week now know how traumatised we cellar-dwellers are. :)

My apologies to anyone who had Fainga'a (-2), Pretorius (7) and Piutau (9) in their team. I brought each of these into my team this week and made Piutau captain. This was the kiss of death. Looking to make some money on the side, I am prepared to reveal those players I introduce each week and who I make captain for the trivial sum of $10 per player. If you want to do well in this comp you desperately need this information, it will tell you who you must avoid if you wish to score well.

Gena_ZA

Frank Row (1)
The issue now for me is to maintain the injury and byes list, too few transfers to get rid on underperforming playrers, grrrrr
Example: Want to get rid of Liam Messam for underperforming but now Kieran Reid got injured so have to replace him as my substiture is already injured.

Challenging times!

suckerforred

Chilla Wilson (44)
At this stage, with updates to come, the top scorer has 482 points. That's well down on average, so I think that lots of people will score badly this week. Me included. Difference is that for me its pretty much situation normal. All you players getting 400+ every week now know how traumatised we cellar-dwellers are. :)

My apologies to anyone who had Fainga'a (-2), Pretorius (7) and Piutau (9) in their team. I brought each of these into my team this week and made Piutau captain. This was the kiss of death. Looking to make some money on the side, I am prepared to reveal those players I introduce each week and who I make captain for the trivial sum of $10 per player. If you want to do well in this comp you desperately need this information, it will tell you who you must avoid if you wish to score well.

Between you & I Hawko I am fairly sure that we will be able to tell people the whole team of who not to pick. 264 & a drop to 163 in the rankings...................

RoffsChoice

Jim Lenehan (48)
Waiting on most teams, but still made the transfers I'd like
B Franks, J Slipper (B Afeaki)
S Moore (C Burden)
S Luatua, B Thorn (P Kimlin)
G Smith, L Braid, P Labuschange (M Coetzee)
S Pretorius (S Venter)
G Anscombe (C Noakes)
J O'Connor, P Saili (P Jordaan)
J Mogg, C Piatau, B Foley (J Savea)

USARugger

John Thornett (49)
Finally got around to registering like I've been meaning to for the past two months, here's my lineup for this week:

P. Ryan, Scott Sio (B. Afeaki)
Hika Elliot (Kyle Cooper)
L. de Jage, A. Bekker (B. Thorn)
G. Smith, S. Cane, L. Gill (K. Read)
W. Genia (C. Reinach)
D. Carter (Q. Cooper)
R. Ebersohn, C. Smith (JOC (James O'Connor))
J. Savea, I. Folau, H. Speight (F. Halai)

Status
Not open for further replies.