• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Fantasy Super rugby 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

hench

Johnnie Wallace (23)
The scoring seems volatile this year compared to other years I have played. At the moment I'm 9th but will probably be out of the top 100 when this weekend finishes.

chrish

Frank Row (1)
Stats and predictions for the round if anyone finds it helpful. (Team lineups and weather prediction current to time posted)

Attachments

• FR-Round6.xlsx
    81.1 KB · Views: 314

No4918

John Hipwell (52)
White and Gill out this week. Plenty of managers going to find it tough or is it just me with both of them and Hurricanes on the bench?

namtrak

Johnnie Wallace (23)
White and Gill out this week. Plenty of managers going to find it tough or is it just me with both of them and Hurricanes on the bench?

Plus some of the benched players so far:

Morne Steyn
Francois Steyn
Ben Afeaki
Deon Fourie
Rob Simmons

Not even taking into account the unnamed teams so far, it could be brutal. I suspect Mogg will be a no show as well

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
OK, some advice required.

Which centres to pick out of:
JOC (James O'Connor), Taps, Crotty, or Saili? (Saili will cost me a transfer.)

Leaning towards Crotty and JOC (James O'Connor) currently.

Which outside backs to pick out of:
McNicholl, Dagg, Poki, Piutau?

Leaning towards McNicholl, Dagg and Piutau currently.

Halfbacks:
Alby, Kingi, or bring in another? (Means I can't bring in Saili, though.)

Any ideas?

namtrak

Johnnie Wallace (23)
OK, some advice required.

Which centres to pick out of:
JOC (James O'Connor), Taps, Crotty, or Saili? (Saili will cost me a transfer.)

Leaning towards Crotty and JOC (James O'Connor) currently.

Which outside backs to pick out of:
McNicholl, Dagg, Poki, Piutau?

Leaning towards McNicholl, Dagg and Piutau currently.

Halfbacks:
Alby, Kingi, or bring in another? (Means I can't bring in Saili, though.)

Any ideas?

Im going to dump Crotty, with Guildford and Bleyendall both back in the frame I reckon he will have less game time.

You have 3 transfers regardless so bring in Sialli, I would probably look at Pretorius given that Kingi is on the bench.

I like the idea of McNicholl I reckon he is one of those Point of Difference players that separate you from the Piutau/Ioane type crowd

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
I'll wait on the Crusaders team before making a decision I think if Guildford and Bleyendahl are back. Issue is I have already used two other subs, but I can undo them as the guys I brought in are currently on the bench. Still tossing up 3M vs Pyle, though.

McNicholl and Marshall were both very good on the wing for the Crusaders last week. If Guildford is back though, I suspect that McNicholl may unfortunately drop out. Which is a shame, as he looks a handy runner of the ball.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Bleyendaal and Guildford are both on the bench, with Carter, Crotty, McNicholl and Marshall all starting.

Bleyendaal will either replace Carter or Crotty. Dagg, McNicholl or Marshall could be replaced to bring Guildford onto a wing.

Might hold onto McNicholl this week, but I think your call on Crotty is probably the right way to go.

namtrak

Johnnie Wallace (23)
I just think if Carter is away for the 2 weeks after this game then he will probably get more game time this weekend?

No4918

John Hipwell (52)
If tossing up between two good players at this stage I am leaning to the one that either has had a bye or the bye is further away. Weeks like this one when you only have 3 transfers and a couple of players that have been starting are injured or resting can turn things to shit so i'm trying to plan ahead. Also not selecting any players from the 3 teams with the bye in 2 weeks. Might be taking it too seriously.

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Bleyendaal will replace Carter, not Crotty, on the weekend as he has predominantly done. And they will be sure to sub Carter off quite early as it will be a one sided affair in Christchurch.

suckerforred

Chilla Wilson (44)
So, have given Flip the flick, tapped Taps, and boned Rathbone. (Sorry, but had to be said). It then follows that Salili & Pituau will be rested from the Blues & Thorn will break his leg in the first 5 mins.

Good news however, I have relieved Poki of the captainancy so he is likely to have a blinder. Pretorius however is about to play his wost game for the season, make that his life, including the ones where he sat in the stands for the Tahs last year.

With Gill to the bench the VC band has moved to Slipper. Sorry mate. o_O

RoffsChoice

Jim Lenehan (48)
Pretorius however is about to play his wost game for the season, make that his life, including the ones where he sat in the stands for the Tahs last year.

I had Sarel for all of 2011, it was just a case of having a good reserve and rotating every week, he'll have a blinder and then screw it all up.

suckerforred

Chilla Wilson (44)
I had Sarel for all of 2011, it was just a case of having a good reserve and rotating every week, he'll have a blinder and then screw it all up.

I had him for 2011 as well. He earnt me some valuable points. Just don't say you weren't warned as you were last week with Poki. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.