• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Fantasy Super rugby 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

hench

Johnnie Wallace (23)
I'm sure it will just be for the 1 week. Scoring is very up and down but glad to be "in the mix" at the moment.

RoffsChoice

Jim Lenehan (48)
I'm sure it will just be for the 1 week. Scoring is very up and down but glad to be "in the mix" at the moment.
I know how you feel, 4th. It won't last.
Team.png

hench

Johnnie Wallace (23)
Alexander Slipper​
Robinson​
Pyle Retallick​
Messam Coetzee Braid​
McKibbin​
Lealiifano​
Smith O'Connor​
Poki Dagg Smith​

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
My losers for the week, hope they don't drag many other people down:

Alexander, Slipper (c), (Afeaki)
Moore, (some cheap Kings starter)
Retallick, Pyle, (Luatua)
Messam, Coetzee, Quirk, (McCalman)
Kingi, (Alby)
Ancombe, (Godwin)
Taps, J'OC, (Aki)
Piutau, Dagg, JP Pieterson, (McNicholl)

Should Luatua be ahead of Pyle / Retallick?
Alexander / Slipper / Afeaki was my other question, but I held onto Alexander and Slipper in the end.

Went for a punt and put Slipper as captain.

Shame about Aki being injured, from what what I can tell.

I need to fix up my bench with some cheap starters, like McCalman, McNicholl, etc, but other than that I am not too unhappy with my team. I know that Dagg will probably fail again this week, but ended up holding onto him anyway.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
I have also added Piutau so you can all expect him to suck this week.

Meanwhile Andre Taylor has been dropped from my squad so expect him to bag a hattrick.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
My team this week is:

Owen Franks, Ben Afeaki
Stephen Moore
Brodie Retallick, Hugh Pyle
Marcel Coetzee (VC), Ed Quirk, Liam Messam
Nic White
Beauden Barrett
Conrad Smith, James O'Connor (C)
Charles Piutau, Lwazi Mvovo, Tim Nanai-Williams

Still haven't cracked 400 for a week. Last week would have been decent if I'd picked Afeaki or O'Connor as captain rather than Nanai-Williams.

namtrak

Johnnie Wallace (23)
Last decision for my outside backs is which to start Andre Taylor or Clyde Rathbone? Leaning towards Taylor because he cant be crap 3 weeks in a row

Trajan

Allen Oxlade (6)
I have also added Piutau so you can all expect him to suck this week.

Meanwhile Andre Taylor has been dropped from my squad so expect him to bag a hattrick.
Taylor has surprised me with how inept his play has been so far. I have loaded up with Sharks as Plumbtree has chastised them for their attack and being South Africans will go all out to put the newcomers in their place. Coetzee, Mvovo, Steyne, Reinach and Lambie( captain ). They have the Brumbies next but then they get a crack at the Rebels. Blues have made some changes, mostly in the forwards, Piutau and the new high flying winger are safe. They changed Hookers around, Mcdonald in for Parsons. Have failed to crack 400 yet, probably lost my touch and I've had a good run. Dagg a special to get at least one try this round i reckon.

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Have used up my wildcard, and now have the following lineup:

Slipper, Afeaki​
Robinson (V)​
Luatua, Simmons​
Coetzee, Hooper, Botha​
White​
Lealiifano​
O'Connor, Saili​
Piutau, Smith (C), Ioane​
Expecting a huge game from Ben Smith against the Cheetahs, so hopefully gamble pays off!​

jay-c

Ron Walden (29)
taylors gone for me this week> rubbish so far and im sick of him costing me points
still cant decide on reliable robinson for captain? or gamble on lambie>>

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Savea will get 100 at this rate

How fucking good is he! Ive never seen a winger this good in all facets of play

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
189 from seven players, including my captain Slipper who was shown to be a fairly average choice.

Dagg again not good - he got outscored by his winger McNicholl (who I had on the bench, naturally).

Savea is one of those must have players it seems now. Was dumb of me to choose Dagg over him, but there you go. Those with both Digby and Savea will be off to a flying start.

Check out the top team so far - 400 points! Yet he somehow managed to pick all the players who played on Friday.

barbarian

Phil Kearns (64)
Staff member
Yeah Jay I agonised for ages of that one and picked........ Poki. Best coin-toss decision I have made in ages.

Status
Not open for further replies.