• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Fantasy Super rugby 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

suckerforred

Chilla Wilson (44)
It's pretty much O'Connor and Saili, with either Aki, or Ngatai if he proves more consistent through more games. Would favour Aki though because he was scoring on average around 20, and he hasen't scored any tries yet while Ngatai scored 2 tries on the weekend and scored like 39.

Problem is that Saili & O'Connor both on byes this week. So need to bin one of them to get a full run on side. Not sure I like the separation of the Centres & Fly-halves this year.

RoffsChoice

Jim Lenehan (48)
Problem is that Saili & O'Connor both on byes this week. So need to bin one of them to get a full run on side. Not sure I like the separation of the Centres & Fly-halves this year.
It needs to happen though. Everyone had Carter, Cruden and Steyn last year because if you didn't it was a mistake.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
The try issue is why Taps is not a good player to hold - adjusted for tries he really struggles to score points. Unfortunately I will be stuck with him another week.

Hoping that the the Chiefs bring back Aki over Ngatai. Ngatai did not do too much for both his tries - a few metre chase of a grubber and a few metre run to the line. Aki was a bustling player in comparison, who can get plenty of points without needing tries.

No4918

John Hipwell (52)
430 this week, pretty happy but single digits from Pocock, White and Ed O didn't help. White in particular was good, maybe some adjustments to the scoring is necessary.

No idea what to do this week yet, will need all those 4 transfers with Pocock gone and not happy with Olivier and Burleigh in the centres but none have shone so far.

No4918

John Hipwell (52)
GAGR league well in front. Team average is about 30 points ahead of the next best which is very good considering GAGR has 218 players and the teams rounding out the top 5 only have 20-30.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
The more thought I put into this, the worse I'm doing this season.

I again scored 350 something points. I think I just need to start copying Baa Baa.

barbarian

Phil Kearns (64)
Staff member
GAGR league well in front. Team average is about 30 points ahead of the next best which is very good considering GAGR has 218 players and the teams rounding out the top 5 only have 20-30.

That is a bit of a misleading comp though, pretty sure it is taken from the average of the top 5 scores in the League, not the overall average. So given our player numbers we really should win.

barbarian

Phil Kearns (64)
Staff member
The more thought I put into this, the worse I'm doing this season.

I again scored 350 something points. I think I just need to start copying Baa Baa.

I've been bumped back down to 5th now. But those brief moments at the summit of Mount GAGR were more than enough for me........

suckerforred

Chilla Wilson (44)
Heads up for anone considering their ScrumHalves - I have dropped Hougaard & bought in Pretorius. It will them follow that Hougaard will score in the 90's this week & Sarel will drop into the negatives.

Don't say you weren't warned......

No4918

John Hipwell (52)
That is a bit of a misleading comp though, pretty sure it is taken from the average of the top 5 scores in the League, not the overall average. So given our player numbers we really should win.

Alarm bells should have gone off when i saw the average points were all over 1600, i'm in the top 15% in GAGR league and only up to 1550.

chrish

Frank Row (1)
Not a lot of choice in lock or centre. With Retallick benched there's also Luatua, Bekker, Pyle, and Luke Jones on the bye. Center is even worse as the top 2 are on the bye in O'Connor and Salli and everyone has Aki who is not even in the team. Tempted to wildcard but anyone else worried about saving it for round 17?

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
I have Pyle, Luatua and Retallick. Retallick's benching has screwed one of my precious transfers.

I also had O'Connor (bye) and Aki (not playing).

Double screwed by the Chiefs this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.