• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Fantasy Super rugby 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penguin

John Solomon (38)
They've actually been quite generous with transfers so far this year. Only one team has a bye this week & 3 transfers is the norm from previous years.

hench

Johnnie Wallace (23)
Got a few players left that I think can score well.

Messam, TNW, Anscombe, Retallick vs Cheetahs
Hougaard vs Force
Coetzee should get 30 odd.

RoffsChoice

Jim Lenehan (48)
Only 7 guys so far, sitting on 225 points. Still got Afeaki, Burden, Uys, Coetzee, Messam, Pretorius, Anscombe and Aki to score.

barbarian

Phil Kearns (64)
Staff member
301:eek: Captain (Coetzee) anc VC (Quirk) were 2nd & 3rd worst performers.

Coetzee's score isn't final, he still doesn't have tackles on his score. But he was also my captain and I watched the game, I can't see him scoring over 20.

No4918

John Hipwell (52)
Transfers done, option to undo them this year is great.
In - Afeaki, Anscombe, Braid
Out - Mellet, Goosen, Vito

2 Chiefs despite the travel. Anscombe should at least score ok and they face the Kings in 2 weeks.

rugbysmartarse

Alan Cameron (40)
Nanai Williams as captain was not great call. That, plus being forced to bench most of my chosen starters due to the Highlanders and brumbies bye has left me on a pissweak 300 so far. Have to regroup and take it one game at a time and not consider the finals yet

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Only 374 this week, still haven't cracked 400 + yet and finding it harder to balance my transfers, especially when I bring in guys like Quirk and TNW and they underperform. Someone scored 610 which is absurd considering he has managed to bring in the form players into his team within two weeks! Is anyone planning to use the wildcard within the next few weeks?

barbarian

Phil Kearns (64)
Staff member
The first few weeks are just finding out who is the real deal, and who is just an early round flash in the pan.

I think the Blues are the real deal, and guys like Halai, Piutau, Saili and Luatua are going to be strong performers all year. I am unsure about the Reds, and would steer clear of the Stormers.

hench

Johnnie Wallace (23)
I'm confused.

When I click on the latest points bar to see my round 3 scores under the profile bar I'm coming 60th overall but further down the page it says I'm coming 544th overrall.

My team name is Hench it says I'm 18th in the green and gold league. Can someone confirm where I'm ranked?

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
I'm confused.

When I click on the latest points bar to see my round 3 scores under the profile bar I'm coming 60th overall but further down the page it says I'm coming 544th overrall.

My team name is Hench it says I'm 18th in the green and gold league. Can someone confirm where I'm ranked?
Your round 1 rank is the same as the lower 'overall' rank so maybe they're one and the same?

Status
Not open for further replies.