• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Fantasy Super rugby 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
I've rolled the dice a little this week and drafted Tim Nanai-Williams into my side and made him captain.

Here's hoping he carves the Cheetahs up!

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk 2

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Who told me to bring in Wyatt Crocket? He's on -4.
I followed the twitter hashtag CRUvBLU and apparently he was a penalty magnet at scrumtime lol. Keep the faith Hench and keep at it! It's my first time too

No4918

John Hipwell (52)
Don't they call Crockett the 'myth' when it comes to his scrum ability. Maybe the new scrum rules and call will make this more apparent.

hench

Johnnie Wallace (23)
I followed the twitter hashtag CRUvBLU and apparently he was a penalty magnet at scrumtime lol. Keep the faith Hench and keep at it! It's my first time too

I didn't actually choose him.

But my Anscombe tip last week was a tad more helpful.

Nusadan

Chilla Wilson (44)
Wanted to take out Higginbum off my team this week but ran out of transfers, bugger...he's been a penalty magnet!

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Yeah, considered Halai as well. Halai was a damn good price too, whereas Dagg was crazily expensive.

Leaving JOC (James O'Connor) on the bench was yet another bad call.

Nusadan

Chilla Wilson (44)
What's worse, I had Savea from the Hurricanes on the bench earlier and replaced him with Dagg, thinking it was Hurricanes having the bye this weekend, had confused them with Highlanders!!!!!

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Ged and JOC (James O'Connor) did well.

I could've told you that JOC (James O'Connor) did well. Taps did shit. Very very shit. Put it down to me benching JOC (James O'Connor) and keeping Taps.

Status
Not open for further replies.