• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Fantasy Super rugby 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trajan

Allen Oxlade (6)
Both glitches have been fixed, can undo transfers now & Falou moving posi has given everybody an extra transfer. Hoorah!
That must of felt like Christmas Penguin? Managed to fix up one of 1 of my reserve stuff ups so no excuses with 7 transfers!

FazzDog

Frank Nicholson (4)
Both glitches have been fixed, can undo transfers now & Falou moving posi has given everybody an extra transfer. Hoorah!

Thank Christ, needed that extra transfer! Falou is still not worth the $300K in my opinion. Though I note his position is fullback, so considering his league days I'd have a punt that he will be used as an impact player on the wings..McKenzie is all over this of course.

After Round 1 currently sitting at 32 in GAGR League...you do forget how good we are!
Round 2 Team below and confirmed - couldn't wait the 8 hours!

P: B.Alexander, J.Slipper (Res - P.Cowan)
H: S. Moore (Res - A.Anae)
L: H.Pyle, B.Retallick (Res - P.Battye)
B: D.Pocock vc, M.Coetzee, G.Delve (Res - L. Timani)
S: A.Mathewson (Res - N.Stirzaker)
F: B.Barrett (Res - L.Sopoaga)
C: M.Harris, J.O'Connor (Res - JP du Plessis inj.)
O: J.Savea, A.Mafi, D.Ioane (Res - N.Scheepers)

All 7 transfers used and hopefully no-one pulls out late! Any tips for Pek Cowan over Alexander or Slipper - a tough choice in my eyes. My point greedy side says take Cowan as playing against Kings. Yet my logical side says leave Alexander/Slipper in place.

dudebudstud

Ward Prentice (10)
Here's my team. I took the bait, believed the hype and picked Folau. I also know that I have quite a few Brumbies and they have a bye next week, I'm not too worried as I can pull in a couple reserves to and only have to make two transfers to cover my Brumbies. That leaves me with two transfers to improve my team overall.

2.jpg

Trajan

Allen Oxlade (6)
Thank Christ, needed that extra transfer! Falou is still not worth the $300K in my opinion. Though I note his position is fullback, so considering his league days I'd have a punt that he will be used as an impact player on the wings..McKenzie is all over this of course.

After Round 1 currently sitting at 32 in GAGR League.you do forget how good we are!
Round 2 Team below and confirmed - couldn't wait the 8 hours!

P: B.Alexander, J.Slipper (Res - P.Cowan)
H: S. Moore (Res - A.Anae)
L: H.Pyle, B.Retallick (Res - P.Battye)
B: D.Pocock vc, M.Coetzee, G.Delve (Res - L. Timani)
S: A.Mathewson (Res - N.Stirzaker)
F: B.Barrett (Res - L.Sopoaga)
C: M.Harris, J.O'Connor (Res - JP du Plessis inj.)
O: J.Savea, A.Mafi, D.Ioane (Res - N.Scheepers)

All 7 transfers used and hopefully no-one pulls out late! Any tips for Pek Cowan over Alexander or Slipper - a tough choice in my eyes. My point greedy side says take Cowan as playing against Kings. Yet my logical side says leave Alexander/Slipper in place.
Fazzdog I do not have Cowan but if I did this would be the one week I would play him over say Slipper who will undoubtably have a torrid encounter with the Tahs. I do not know the strength of the Kings pack but the odds are that the Force should dominate them with the possibility of winning a few scrums against the feed. Close call though and you have 3 rock solid props so kudos to you.

hench

Johnnie Wallace (23)
Fairly happy with my team right now

Alexander, Slipper
Moore
Pyle, Retallick
Messam, Pocock, Braid
Hougaard
Lealiifano
O'Connor, Smith
Savea, Mafi, Nanai-Williams

Trajan

Allen Oxlade (6)
Does Cruden not kicking goals worry you at 432K?
I saw that as well, Anscombe is it Hench? I said goodbye to Lealiifano as I cannot work out who is going to take the kicks for the Brumbies. Maybe he just had an off day but with the bye coming up I went with Barrett.

suckerforred

Chilla Wilson (44)
OK can someone tell me regarding Kings players, is Wimpie van der Walt the same person as Petrus van der Walt & Armand du Preez the same as Cornell do Preez?

Am starting to wonder if the person at Fox sports actually just has a giant sense of humour......

JSRF10

Dick Tooth (41)
Just played my wildcard and have instant regret! I also believe the Izzy hype but 300k is a lot for a guy who hasnt played the game before, cant undo it know I suppose

Swat

Chilla Wilson (44)
Does Cruden not kicking goals worry you at 432K?
Considering i've got 2 kickers in JOC (James O'Connor) and Harris plus the fact that the top scoring centers in last years comp were Robbie Fruen and Conrad Smith, no.

HSM

Allen Oxlade (6)
Anyone know if the Force XV is set to be announced before the deadline, or is already available somewhere I'm not looking?

hench

Johnnie Wallace (23)
Considering i've got 2 kickers in JOC (James O'Connor) and Harris plus the fact that the top scoring centers in last years comp were Robbie Fruen and Conrad Smith, no.

But if you're picking Cruden he won't score as much without goalkicking.

Total points they were the best scoring centres

hench

Johnnie Wallace (23)
Cruden kicked 43 conversions and 50 penalties last years.Thats 236 points.He scored 535 points total.

That's 44% of points he's losing with Anscombe goalkicking.

barbarian

Phil Kearns (64)
Staff member
My team for this weekend. What a belter. Frank Halai is my bargain pick of the week... 80K and will score at least 80 points.........

Attachments

• Team.png
    Team.png
    538.9 KB · Views: 220

hench

Johnnie Wallace (23)
My team for this weekend. What a belter. Frank Halai is my bargain pick of the week. 80K and will score at least 80 points...

Faumuina is a good pick. He and The Beast are the best value at prop.

Was torn between Saili or Fritz for the Chiefs as both guys are cheap and score pretty well.

Looks like we are on Team Savea and hope we go better than Team Taylor.

Status
Not open for further replies.