• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Fantasy Super rugby 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
I'll give away a hint at my bench outside back: very very cheap starter, has potential to score a lot in edit: three week's time. Was strong in the trials.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
I think Paul Jordaan is an absolute steal at 165k. Very young talented 13 for the Sharks playing outside Lambie and Steyn, carved up the trials apparently and will face the Kings soon.

hench

Johnnie Wallace (23)
I had Matt Proctor as Cory Jane's replacement for 100K. Naturally he got injured in the trial.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Team finalised a day early. Might come to regret that soon.

Here we go:

Alexander (vc), Slipper, (PAE)
Moore (c), (Hika Elliott)
Pyle, Retallick, (AWH)
Pocock, McCalman, Coetzee, (Savea)
Alby, (Stirzaker)
Godwin, (Goosen) (this one is a real toss up for me...)
JOC (James O'Connor), Taps, (Aki) (Also a real toss up, Taps may struggle vs the Tahs and Aki may struggle against the Clan)
Piutau, JP Pieterson, Mafi, (McNicholl)

I have no transfers left but have $419k in the bank to improve my reserves bench over the next few weeks.

BTW: look at the byes in round three - you will only have 4 transfers for them, so be prepared!!

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Team finalised a day early. Might come to regret that soon.

Here we go:

Alexander (vc), Slipper, (PAE)
Moore (c), (Hika Elliott)
Pyle, Retallick, (AWH)
Pocock, McCalman, Coetzee, (Savea)
Alby, (Stirzaker)
Godwin, (Goosen) (this one is a real toss up for me.)
JOC (James O'Connor), Taps, (Aki) (Also a real toss up, Taps may struggle vs the Tahs and Aki may struggle against the Clan)
Piutau, JP Pieterson, Mafi, (McNicholl)

I have no transfers left but have $419k in the bank to improve my reserves bench over the next few weeks.

BTW: look at the byes in round three - you will only have 4 transfers for them, so be prepared!!

I have quite a lot of similar players as you. The Brumbies having the bye in Round 3 means I will get rid of Lealiifano and Rathbone this round as I will still have Alexander, Moore and Pocock to deal with next week.

Obviously you can move them to the bench but you don't want to have to resort to using cheap reserves in key positions if you don't have to.

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Has anyone made the maximum number of transfers for this round and can't undo them? When I try to undo them, nothing changes.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
I have quite a lot of similar players as you. The Brumbies having the bye in Round 3 means I will get rid of Lealiifano and Rathbone this round as I will still have Alexander, Moore and Pocock to deal with next week.

Obviously you can move them to the bench but you don't want to have to resort to using cheap reserves in key positions if you don't have to.

I'm a bit concerned because the Brumbies have a bye in round three and the Force have a bye in round 4. If you have similar players then you might have the same predicament as me.

For me, Hika Elliott will sub in one week for Moore, and Goosen will replace Godwin long term. That still leaves Alexander, Pocock, McCalman, Alby, and Mafi that have to be subbed in the space of two weeks. That's five required subs out of the seven available. Leaves practically no wiggle room if players get injured / dropped / out of form. I have not planned well!

Penguin

John Solomon (38)
Has anyone made the maximum number of transfers for this round and can't undo them? When I try to undo them, nothing changes.

Yeah mate, me, I have said as much twice in this thread already..... pissing me off cos I was relying on that feature. And now they've made Falou redundant at centre I need to use it! Guess I'm stuffed!

RoffsChoice

Jim Lenehan (48)
My partner was watching and said she wants a go, though "why not?", tell her that the Crusaders have a bye and the most points come from Hooker, Backrow, Fly Half and Outside Backs.

Uses the wildcard, 35,000k spent in those 4 positions, average spent elsewhere is 125k.

Surprisingly, not an awful looking team. Just full of newcomers.
Team.png

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
To be fair though, his team is prominently full of South Africans and Kiwis so probably wont need it come rounds 17, 18 and 19

Bullrush

John Hipwell (52)
And a lot of Blues players....your missus is on to it bro!! LOL

Here's my team for the week.....stuck with a few guys from last week that I wasn't 100% keen on but oh well.....

Screen Shot 2013-02-21 at 10.57.36 PM.png

No4918

John Hipwell (52)
Cowan, Slipper
Moore (C)
Kruger, Pyle
Pocock, Vito, Quirk
Perenara
Goosen
JOC (James O'Connor), Tapuai
Mafi, Shipperley, Savea (VC)

Res: Morne Mellet, Elliot, Graham, Fugistaller, White, Godwin, Burleigh, Benjamin.

$300k in the bank so i will look to use my last transfer to get rid of one of the subs. Also, option to undo looks to be working for me but not used it.

Penguin

John Solomon (38)
Both glitches have been fixed, can undo transfers now & Falou moving posi has given everybody an extra transfer. Hoorah!

Status
Not open for further replies.