• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Brumbies v Reds Super Rugby round 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBigDog

Nev Cottrell (35)
I think if you get approval from a dr you dont have to wait a period of time

I guess it would have to be a dr appointment by the ARU though. Not saying team doctors are dodgy or anything but if there is pressure on a player to play in a big game then you never know...

Dean Hyde

Allen Oxlade (6)
I think the Brumbies should take a dive in this match for the sake of Australian rugby
No way!! With the run home of the Chiefs and Stormers being difficult and the Brumbies being significantly easier a top two finish is a real possiblity.

Brumbies Guy

John Solomon (38)
Apparent temperature at lunch time today was -3, suppose to even colder tomorrow let alone tomorrow night. Hopefully both teams decide to just run it for the whole 80 to keep warm, and us entertained.

Brumbieman

Dick Tooth (41)
Apparent temperature at lunch time today was -3, suppose to even colder tomorrow let alone tomorrow night. Hopefully both teams decide to just run it for the whole 80 to keep warm, and us entertained.

Rubbish, its been about 8-9C all day, albiet with a stiff breeze and sporadic rain showers. Was getting quite cool though riding home an hour ago, and i'd wager tomorrow will much the same. Perfect weather for rugby.

Brumbies Guy

John Solomon (38)
Rubbish, its been about 8-9C all day, albiet with a stiff breeze and sporadic rain showers. Was getting quite cool though riding home an hour ago, and i'd wager tomorrow will much the same. Perfect weather for rugby.

That's exactly what apparent temperature is :S

No4918

John Hipwell (52)
Reds
1. Greg Holmes
2. Saia Fainga'a
3. James Slipper
4. Rob Simmons
5. James Horwill (c)
6. Beau Robinson
7. Liam Gill
8. Scott Higginbotham
9. Will Genia
10. Quade Cooper
11. Digby Ioane
12. Mike Harris
13. Anthony Fainga'a
14. Dom Shipperley
15. Luke Morahan
Replacements :
16. James Hanson
17. Ben Daley
18. Adam Wallace-Harrison
19. Jake Schatz
20. Nick Frisby
21. Dallan Murphy
22. Chris F'Sautia

Godfrey

Phil Hardcastle (33)
St.George Queensland Reds team to play Brumbies
1. Greg Holmes
2. Saia Fainga'a
3. James Slipper
4. Rob Simmons
5. James Horwill (c)
6. Beau Robinson
7. Liam Gill
8. Scott Higginbotham
9. Will Genia
10. Quade Cooper
11. Digby Ioane
12. Mike Harris
13. Anthony Fainga'a
14. Dom Shipperley
15. Luke Morahan
16. James Hanson
17. Ben Daley
18. Adam Wallace-Harrison
19. Jake Schatz
20. Nick Frisby
21. Dallan Murphy
22. Chris F'Sautia

Lucas and Quirk out, Dallan "Midas" Murphy and Beau in.

Brumbieman

Dick Tooth (41)
Was chatting to Benny A at training last night....from what he was saying to me, and to the whole squad, if the Reds don't turn up with the mindset that they're playing nothing less than a grand-final, they're going to be pulverised.

This match is going to be one of the most brutal of the season.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Was chatting to Benny A at training last night....from what he was saying to me, and to the whole squad, if the Reds don't turn up with the mindset that they're playing nothing less than a grand-final, they're going to be pulverised.

This match is going to be one of the most brutal of the season.

uh oh. Apparently the Reds have just been playing lazer force and go-karting all week.....we're screwed.

Status
Not open for further replies.