• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Brumbies v Reds Super Rugby round 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TOCC

I never quite get as to why the Reds don't go down to Canberra a bit earlier in the week to acclimatise. 1.5 days seems short to go from Brisbane 7pm c.16deg to Canberra 7pm c.2 deg.

Cause it takes 3 weeks to effectively acclimatize...

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
And you guys bag out the force and rebels games what a shit fight this game is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scotty

David Codey (61)
Walsh allowing brumbies to seal off the ball. Why does he penalise the reds for the same thing?

Bardon

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Although the game really lacks quality it's still very entertaining because of how close it is and how much is riding on the result.

Scotty

David Codey (61)
And you guys bag out the force and rebels games what a shit fight this game is.

Blame Walsh. Both teams do look good when they have the ball but Walsh has made them so scared, no one wants to touch it in their own half.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Walsh allowing brumbies to seal off the ball. Why does he penalise the reds for the same thing?

It's ok because the Reds spend so much time offside at the ruck they should be rename the Crusaders...

Simmons taking it to a new level holding back White 2m behind the Brumbie side of the ruck...

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Tomane I think had 1 touch for the half.

Wonder how many kicks in the half though?

Very reminiscent of the 07 Boks "bomb it into their half and see what happens" strategy.

Edit: 42 kicks. 24-18 to the Reds

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
It's ok because the Reds spend so much time offside at the ruck they should be rename the Crusaders...

Simmons taking it to a new level holding back White 2m behind the Brumbie side of the ruck...
yeah I was happy to see him pick up holding the player on the ground grubby stuff which he does week in week out!

Scotty

David Codey (61)
Walsh reffing different in 2nd half. Allowing a lot more leniency to attacking team. Hope it goes for both sides.

Set piece magic

John Solomon (38)
Re: The injuries, Well yeah, there where a few people passed out from the massive party in the first half. Penalty party that is

Status
Not open for further replies.