• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Brumbies 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
While I wouldn't have him in the starting XV, he is still a good player who would add experience and good depth to the squad...

Who to replace him? Preferably someone with experience, but a bit late for that unless this is White's mega plan to get Roussow?

Brumbieman

Dick Tooth (41)
Heard this yesterday at touch, apparently his achillies is still buggered and not looking good for the future...

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
The lucky part is that it is probably the best position for the Brumbies to lose a frontline player in - number 8 is the position that the Brumbies have the most quality depth in.

Sad for Hoiles, though. Not my favourite player or my type of number 8, but he was a good servant for the Brumbies and Aus rugby and earnt himself a few caps. Sad if it's the end of his career, hopefully he recovers enough for a deserved pension overseas, at the very least.

Australian rugby may also be losing one of those rare breeds: a rugby player with a huge tramp stamp. Who shall inherit the tramp stamp mantle?

Brumby Jack

Steve Williams (59)
It's been known for a while that his Achilles has been stuffed and may affect him playing in 2012. In some respects it could be similar to Clyde Rathbone who went without surgery to try and overcome the problem to no avail.

I think if you read my post about the members forum, there could be a slight indication of what's to come. Read what you will into that.

Brumby Jack

Steve Williams (59)
I'm only basing that on my own observations. No inside word or anything. That and the starting position decisions look to be something for next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.