• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Brumbies 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chronicle

Chris McKivat (8)
Anyone at the Runners game? If so how did Kimlin and Nic White play?
Kimlin was impressive for what was probaly first full hitout back from injury and along with White were probably best on field. Coaching staff look to have it right as Kimlin White Tyrone Smith and Michael Hooper who are all full timers provided the Runners with the punch to win 29-13 against Samoa A. Game was 0-0 after 20 mins White break led to first try broke open game and 19-3 half time. Same problems as the big boys in second half and only locked it away with 10 left.

Brumby Jack

Steve Williams (59)
Brumby Runners team named to play Tonga A tonight:

Brumby Runners
1. Lawrence Hunting
2. Anthony Hegarty
3. Jono Owen
4. Caydern Neville
5. Sam Carter
6. Henry Vanderglas
7. Michael Hooper
8. Tom Boidin
9. Nick White ©
10. Rodney Iona
11. Vili Iongi
12. Tyrone Smith
13. Jackson Selby
14. Jesse Mogg
15. Samu Wara

Replacements
16. Tim Metcher
17. Hugh Roach
18. Rory Walton
19. James Turner
20. Nic Stirzaker
21. Hamish Angus
22. Lewis Holland

dobduff11

Trevor Allan (34)
Any reason why Lindsay Crook isn't playing in these runner games BJ.

Also are Kesomi Longto... and Elih Bailey still registered in the academy

BrumbiesPolynesian

Fred Wood (13)
Lolotonga is back playing in Brisbane after being out for the year with a broken Forearm.
Didnt Baille quit the Academy due to indifferences with the Coach Darren Coleman?
Any truth to the rumors Darren Coleman has resigned?

T

TheTruth

Any reason why Lindsay Crook isn't playing in these runner games BJ.

Also are Kesomi Longto... and Elih Bailey still registered in the academy

Don't understand why Crook not getting some real time - kid was pretty special up here (last year) in Qld - had great attacking skills and speed to burn

spectator

Bob Davidson (42)
You'd have to think Crook was injured. A couple of familiar names from Brisbane clubland, in Jesse Mogg and James Turner. Will be interested to see how they go.

I remember Kesomi Lolotongo from the 2007 schoolboys. He was in the starting front row with Slipper and Fitzpatrick from memory, and quite a destructive ball runner. I'll look out for him when club season starts.

F

fanlynne

Good on him and I hope he is making a mint over there. One of the great servants of Australian Rugby and he deserves a good retirement package.

nathan

Watty Friend (18)
Good on him and I hope he is making a mint over there. One of the great servants of Australian Rugby and he deserves a good retirement package.

Are you serious? From everything that's been posted in the thread the guy sounds like a royal c£nt.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Are you serious? From everything that's been posted in the thread the guy sounds like a royal c£nt.

I think it is a bot, I am pretty sure it just reported an earlier post about Gits. It did the same thing in the Reds 2011 and Deans threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.