• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Brumbies 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
More journalistic speculation..

Wait a second... Didn't Moore already sign with racing metro?

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
I'm sure AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) entertained the idea in his head but I'm sure he never seriously considered the move...

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
What do Brumby supporters think of the Darwin trial? By all reports it was a shellacking and while the team was not first choice, there were a lot of top team players in it.

louie

Desmond Connor (43)
I have the feeling it's going to be a long year for us brumbies fans.

Although brumbies always do badly during trails

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
What do Brumby supporters think of the Darwin trial? By all reports it was a shellacking and while the team was not first choice, there were a lot of top team players in it.

I'm not thinking anything of it...

The Reds have played with what was essentially a full strength team for the second week in a row...

The Brumbies team was largely second string and it was just a warm up match...

The Brumbies have lost to much lesser teams in trials when they were dominating the comp... Like when they lost to the reds in their first trial of 2004...

I predict the Brumbies to beat the reds twice this year and keep up their massive winning streak...

T

tranquility

The Reds have played with what was essentially a full strength team for the second week in a row...

The Brumbies have lost to much lesser teams in trials when they were dominating the comp... Like when they lost to the reds in their first trial of 2004...

I predict the Brumbies to beat the reds twice this year and keep up their massive winning streak...

onya slim

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
427864-dtsplash-cooper.jpg

R

Red Rooster

Bold prediction and if you extend it then they will miss the finals for the 8th straight season -thats starting to look massive for a team that is always talked up at the start of each year - at least the Reds had low expectations

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Bold prediction and if you extend it then they will miss the finals for the 8th straight season -thats starting to look massive for a team that is always talked up at the start of each year - at least the Reds had low expectations

I guess Brumbies' fans expect more from their team as they are the only Australian side to win the comp...

Reddy!

Bob Davidson (42)
Brumbies will go alright, there is enough Wallaby star power and young up and comers spread throughout the team that they'll do alright. Where the Brumbies lack is their strike power. Nothing much special happening in the back 3 in my opinion or on the bench.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
The Brumbies essentially have the same squad as last year...

The only big loss is George Smith, and a player of that calibre is rare and would be a huge loss to any team...

But, they're probably better off in more areas than last year with the recruitment of Palmer and Speight... Kimlin hopefully fit, and the promotion to future young talent such as Coleman, White and Stubbs...

Last year they had a lot of dead weight - Mortlock, Huxley, Shepherdson...

Last year they were one win away from the finals... this year I figure they can't do any worse... a 5th or 6th finish at worst...

Status
Not open for further replies.