• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Australia v NZ. Bledisloe Cup Series 2024. Sep 21, Sep 28

Australia vs NZ. Bledisloe Cup Series 2024 Sep 21, Sep 28

• not watching this

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • call it off

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • cripple fight

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Soup Rugby shits and giggles 52-44 scenario

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • NZ 2-0

Votes: 15 28.3%
  • 1-1

Votes: 11 20.8%
  • Aus 2-0

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • Would somebody PLEASE hold me?

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Mummy! I said hold me!

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • "Mr Cyclo! Stop holding mummy! Mr Cyclo is the bad man, mummy!"

Votes: 10 18.9%

• Total voters

Joe Blow

Peter Sullivan (51)
For next game if all are fit.
Start LSL (Lukhan Salakaia-Loto) and Williams in the row. Frost on the pine.
Kailea on to the bench in place of Slipper.
Start Pietsch in place of MK with Toole on the bench.

rugbyAU

Dick Tooth (41)
For next game if all are fit.
Start LSL (Lukhan Salakaia-Loto) (Lukhan Salakaia-Loto) and Williams in the row. Frost on the pine.
Kailea on to the bench in place of Slipper.
Start Pietsch in place of MK with Toole on the bench.
100% agree and maybe start BPA

I think Williams and LSL (Lukhan Salakaia-Loto) should be our 2nd row combo going forward

The former in the last 2 games had 33 tackles (6 dominant), 4 turnovers and 2 line out steals

drewprint

Alan Cameron (40)
100% agree and maybe start BPA

I think Williams and LSL (Lukhan Salakaia-Loto) (Lukhan Salakaia-Loto) should be our 2nd row combo going forward

The former in the last 2 games had 33 tackles (6 dominant), 4 turnovers and 2 line out steals

We know we lose a lot of forward running size and punch when Bell and Tupou get subbed off. With this in mind, are we better keeping LSL (Lukhan Salakaia-Loto) and BPA on the bench to balance this out?

Wilson

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
We know we lose a lot of forward running size and punch when Bell and Tupou get subbed off. With this in mind, are we better keeping LSL (Lukhan Salakaia-Loto) (Lukhan Salakaia-Loto) and BPA on the bench to balance this out?
I'd be bringing Salakaia-Loto in to start, we need his presence form the get go right now, but I'd be keeping Paenga-Amosa on the bench for the time being, as much to shore up the scrum when Bell and Tupou are off as anything else.

The Ghost of Raelene

Simon Poidevin (60)
I get that but I also think we need to try and hit the ground with the strongest team possible.

Sure they Wallabies came back into it when they got a good chunk of possession but they also lost the Bledisloe within 20mins of the game starting.

stillmissit

Ken Catchpole (46)
Fez is fine. In fact he is our first choice rake.
Having BPA to come in when we lose our starting front helps a lot, as Wilson suggests. Kailea will also help.
Agree but can someone force him to read the rule book, that was one of the most stupid, blatant penalties and questioning the ref proved his ignorance.

stillmissit

Ken Catchpole (46)
I get that but I also think we need to try and hit the ground with the strongest team possible.

Sure they Wallabies came back into it when they got a good chunk of possession but they also lost the Bledisloe within 20mins of the game starting.
When you rack up that number of points easily it's hard to stay focused, I expect an Arg V2 effort from the darkness in the next.

stillmissit

Ken Catchpole (46)
We need to shore up that defence. The attack is coming along but we just cannot give up any easy points, especially early.
It is the Number 1 weakness, defence wins test matches. And for those of you (excluding you Joe) who think the breakdown is optional and being in the D is everything 2 points, 1 the successful breakdown stats in the first half tell a story. 2. It didn't matter not committing to the ruck, if you can't or won't tackle. Fisher is running out of time to fix this brain and train issue.

1727140298666.jpeg

stillmissit

Ken Catchpole (46)
We know we lose a lot of forward running size and punch when Bell and Tupou get subbed off. With this in mind, are we better keeping LSL (Lukhan Salakaia-Loto) (Lukhan Salakaia-Loto) and BPA on the bench to balance this out?
DrewP, I think we need to keep Bell and possibly Tupoa (if he gets fit) on the pitch longer, at least to 60.