• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Australia v New Zealand - Sydney 16 Aug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
Hooper didnt seem too worrying last time at this level. But maybe thats cos he was following Pocock who was a HUGE pest. Maybe it was more a case of "jeezus, thank christ that bastard is gone".

Beale at 1st 5, who cares, if the AB 8 do the business they could have Benny Hill there for all the good it'd do them, going backwards, shit ball, bobbling around, oh fuvk just kick it out

Aus denied NZ the winning streak record last time, suspect the bleck side might come out with bloodmurder on the brain this time...

hooperretallick_zps448f41cc.jpg

"Come on ya big ugly prick, just give us back the fuckin' Bledisloe. For old time's sake."
"Oh sorry, my mum says I can't eh."

Redsman

Allen Oxlade (6)
peyper... answer me - WHY is it the kiwis ALWAYS get the same refs....?????

Definitely rigged.............................. :\

TahDan

Cyril Towers (30)
peyper. answer me - WHY is it the kiwis ALWAYS get the same refs..?????

Definitely rigged.......... :\
I know right? Why fucking Peyper he's a pedant and doesn't know how to let the game flow or play an advantage longer than a millisecond

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
I know right? Why fucking Peyper he's a pedant and doesn't know how to let the game flow or play an advantage longer than a millisecond
I think he's more incompetent than pedantic.
Just guesses at scrums which is bad for us: we will pay the price for perception

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
Comparing Hooper to Pocock on form is a futile exercise. From a purely head fucking point of view though, Pocock is miles in front.
I reckon if you gave the AB's and Saffas the option to remove one name from the Wallabies team sheet and Pocock's would be first picked every day of the week and twice on game day.
As great a player as Hooper is (and that's pretty fantastic) I don't think he'll ever command the same respect from the oppo as Pocock did and hopefully will again.

Redsman

Allen Oxlade (6)
Peyper doesn't see that repeated infringing in ABs 22 should be a yellow card... a blatant cheating tactic employed by the AIGs...

pathetic really - Aussies cop the same ref v the ABs its like its rigged?!??!?!!?!?

FilthRugby

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Is Peyper really that bad? I mean, he does keep the cards away, but he's better than Poite.

I would prefer Joubert to anyone, but I don't think it'll be an overly crucial factor.

Redsman

Allen Oxlade (6)
I figure if you put it out thee in the world of public opinion... ie blogs - may weigh more on the refs mind come match day....

I least I like to think that -_-

He was the ref last year in kiwi land when the week before joubert didn't go the card for CHEATING tactics...

PUT IT OUT THERE I SAY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Redsman

Allen Oxlade (6)
3xs for emphasis - no blame here buddy just facts and history...

ANSWER me then - why do the ABs v Australia only ever (in recent games) get one of three refs...?? and never barnes??

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
3xs for emphasis - no blame here buddy just facts and history.

ANSWER me then - why do the ABs v Australia only ever (in recent games) get one of three refs.?? and never barnes??

In the last 3 years (since 12 Aug 2011) the Wallabies have played the AB's 8 times.
The refs have been Barnes, Joubert (4 times), Rolland, Owens and Peyper.

Because you're a facts and history man, you're welcome. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.