• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

3rd Place Play Off - Wallabies v Wales.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedCard

Peter Burge (5)
Oz seem far more up for this game. A bit messy this first half.

Picking a loosehead to cover Adam Jones has backfored for Wales.

waratahjesus

Greg Davis (50)
It's all confidence for quade if it is a reconstruction, with th way h steps he was bound to do one sooner or later, but with his ag sooner is a bad thing, it will happen again and might cause him to change his playing style in the long run.

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
Yep WJ, perhaps I was expecting too much, but after all talk this week from Wallabies and Welsh camp, I was expecting both teams to at least do basics a bloody sight better than this. I sitting here having a beer waiting to see an enjoyable high paced and skilled game both teams have talked about, and it turns out to be just that AGAIN bloody talk.

I reckon the skills up there and they're having a go at least. Except for the JOC (James O'Connor) chip kick the tactics seem pretty expansive. Got to expect a few errors i reckon these blokes have played 7(?) games in 6(?) weeks.

Bardon

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Strange game so far up to half time. The intensity is there but the handling is like something you'd see from a first run out in a warp up game.

B

Blackjack

We are so badly coached. We look confused about what to do with the ball. Granted all the injuries must be making it harder, but a game plan would help.

teach

Trevor Allan (34)
Pretty marginal. Unfortunately so marginal the out of position touchie would not have seen it.

Status
Not open for further replies.