• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

3rd Place Play Off - Wallabies v Wales.

Status
Not open for further replies.

light

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Cooper is gonee. So is Beale.

What the hell is going on..

Barnes 10, Fainga 12, Horne 13, AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) 15

Mr Doug

Dick Tooth (41)
I really hope New Zealand don't host another world cup for a long time...

The constant Quade booing is just fucking pathetic from the Kiwis...

The Kiwis don't have the maturity to host another RWC..... I have refrained from using basic language on this forum, however, sadly they are behaving like arseholes.... emiting nothing but shit! Let's all stop buying Kiwi products!

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
I'm shocked the crowd clapped to be honest.

Interesting times now, Berrick at 10, looking forward to seeing how he goes. Hope Quade is ok.

Tordah

Dave Cowper (27)
I really feel for the guy, I didn't like him for the knee thing, and getting cleared because of saying it was accidental didn't help, but it's history now and he didn't behave in a silly way throughout the whole RWC. I was glad he got applause when he went off the field.

Bullrush

John Hipwell (52)
You push our captain in the head after a try is scored in Hong Kong while he's getting up off the ground, you knee him in the head a few months later....what do you expect you're gonna get in front of his supporters??? Standing ovations?

Kiwis may have instigated but it wasn't without provocation and it seems that plenty of other supporters - including Aussie supporters - have been too eager to jump in as well. I've defended the guy on FB etc....from other Aussies.

I don't really like the booing either but the QC (Quade Cooper) and some Wallaby supporters (and other nations) hardly have clean hands themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.