• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

3rd Place Play Off - Wallabies v Wales.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruwheresmycar

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
have another look - it came backwards out of his hand and that is all that matters

That was certainly not backwards out of his hands. There might be a case to be made for it going "flat" out of his hands. But when a borderline flat/forward pass drifts 2m towards the opposition goal line, and considering O'Connor was pretty much stationary when he threw it. A forward pass call is certainly justified.

I watch the replays closely, OK.

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
That was certainly not backwards out of his hands. There might be a case to be made for it going "flat" out of his hands. But when a borderline flat/forward pass drifts 2m towards the opposition goal line, and considering O'Connor was pretty much stationary when he threw it. A forward pass call is certainly justified.

I watch the replays closely, OK.

if its flat it aint forward and thats all she wrote.
Norman Einstein explained what you are witnessing.

Bruwheresmycar

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
if its flat it aint forward and thats all she wrote.
Norman Einstein explained what you are witnessing.

Who is she? My post wasn't directed at anyone, i was just annoyed at the commentators.

5 minutes ago you were saying it was backwards. Now you say it's flat? Why do I bother...

(btw, I said there may be a case for it being a flat pass, but I think it was forward. Also, you can't blame the ref for calling a "flat" pass that drifts 2m towards the opposition goal line for mistaking it for a forward pass anyway.)

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) bombs a try.

Note: Just before the break McCalman did another big hit to dislodge the ball, I think he's done that now 2-3 times this game. Not a bad effort Benny.

light

Peter Fenwicke (45)
So AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) learnt to pass, set up a try... and then drops it over the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.