• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

3rd Place Play Off - Wallabies v Wales.

Status
Not open for further replies.

light

Peter Fenwicke (45)
That was quite sad.... Offside from the kick and then a forward pass, jesus christ the referee has some questions to answer. Back-line has no penetration.

jollyswagman

Ron Walden (29)
Why does watching tonight's game feel like the first date after you break up with your girlfriend??.....all so familiar but a little bit weird. I was just getting into it and then QC (Quade Cooper) did his knee. I feel for him and I really hope he can get back out there next year and perform. I really sensed he was focused tonight and making a few more tackles than normal - heck I even saw him dive head first into a ruck. C'mon boys....you can do it!

J

Jay

Given how crap Hook has been kicking, why did Williams not try and improve the position?

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
TPN going in again like a suicide machine. Forward pass for sure but Horwill shouldnt have gotton isolated, support should have supported him, yada yada yada.

TPN hurt, crap. Saia gets a run!

F

Fredfreduels

A Fainga'a and Genia need to get in the game. Mafood, TPN, Higgers and Benny Mac are doing well.

No4918

John Hipwell (52)
That decision is incredible.

Our attack hasnt looked near as good since Quade came off. It has to be time for JOC (James O'Connor) at 12 on the EOYT.

C

coolrugby

Ref aside, Aus is shite again tonight...how much dropped ball/turnovers are we gonna give them? Soft approach and purely lack any real imagination...

teach

Trevor Allan (34)
3 points from the wee fella. Some consolation. Still waiting for Wayne to fuck it up for one team.

Bruwheresmycar

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
O'Connor's pass was forward. Anyone who thinks that was a blatantly wrong call is just as blind as the touch judge 5 minutes ago.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
I reckon the skills up there and they're having a go at least. Except for the JOC (James O'Connor) chip kick the tactics seem pretty expansive. Got to expect a few errors i reckon these blokes have played 7(?) games in 6(?) weeks.
Sorry IS but skills are not good, holding ball is a skill, goal kicking is a skill. As I said I was hoping for more than this.

Status
Not open for further replies.