• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

2011 Rnd 1 Reds v Force

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
The Force have no proper TH lock... a backrower packing in the second row... and three opensides in the backrow...

They'll get splintered in the scrum...

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
I can't wait for all this talk too stop and let the 30 men on the field tomorrow do the talking.

Go the force!!!!

waratahjesus

Greg Davis (50)
looking forward to this game, the winner has a clear chance of coming third in the aus conference. bronze aint bad.

that said, should be a cracker, hopefully the reds can smash them and set up a great match next week.

Penguin

John Solomon (38)
You don't think all those young Qld front rowers might have learned a thing or two whilst playing for the Wallabies?They'll be better than they were in last years S14 where they where rarely bettered. I think it will be the Farce pack showing the young guns respect this week.In fact they will be bowing down in awe.

Starting Force tight 5 in Nowra trial was
1. Pek Cowan
2. Nathan Charles
3.Tim Fairbrother
4. Phoenix Battye
5. Ben McCalman

QLD has lost Weeks as well.........the unsung hero. Fainga'a isn't a great scrummager. Daley was schooled at international level but it showed up some serious floors. Slipper is the new mesiah but is he? Time will tell

Boomer

Alfred Walker (16)
By no means at all, and I doubt the Reds are thinking that way.

However, I'd be surprised if the Force won the tight forward battle, and just as surprised if the Reds won the loose forwards battle, although we all know that winning in tight is the key to the game.

I honestly can't see the Force getting up for this one. But there are a lot of clever chaps that have already called it. That's the kind of blowjob headfark the players could feed into and don't need.

Boomer

Alfred Walker (16)
looking forward to this game, the winner has a clear chance of coming third in the aus conference. bronze aint bad.

that said, should be a cracker, hopefully the reds can smash them and set up a great match next week.

You're still playing that quality tone of voice that got you canned from The Whole Force.

dougdew99

Allen Oxlade (6)
This forum has a rare quality of mutual respect and courtesy between the people who post here... long may it continue

A

allitsab

If that's a serious bet Mayor, I hope you're at least going to the game to watch your money evaporate in person... :)

Penguin

John Solomon (38)
Too bloody hot for rugby on a Sunday afternoon. At least the Reds have some conditioning from trials up north. I predict a Force player to be hospitalised. Who sorts out the game times & don't they know that February in Brisbane is f**king hot!

Status
Not open for further replies.