• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Western Force vs Reds, 2011R17

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACT Crusader

Jim Lenehan (48)
Massive game for young Gill, he's only just 19 but he looks fairly lightweight out there.

Excellent kick off by Stannard and recover by Delit

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
I've tried making vodka but I eat the potatoes before they ferment! Waistful!

Should JOC (James O'Connor)'s eyebrows be a different colour to his hair? Does Sookface's mum fly over to do his hair or is that a Force recruitment perk?

Vidiot, am I correct that you are worried the collar and cuffs don't match with JO'C?
And no, I only made the vodka get in my glass!! But nice anyway! :)

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Big call Sharpie - wants to punish the Reds, or maybe milk a binning?? Easy 3 turned down...

minorbird

Tom Lawton (22)
Force made Sharpies decision look genius! Great work from O'Connor (cue Reds fans calling for a forward pass)

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Woo hoo force. Love the look on Sidey's face when confronted by the 'blue tights people' had a look of 'WTF! are you guys suppose to be!?'

farva

Vay Wilson (31)
Lets smash these Reds 8)

Edit: And is anyone else of the opinion that Scott Higgenbotham has become a bit of a dirty player over the last few weeks?

If we are taking him to the RWC, he needs to sort that out.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Lets smash these Reds 8)

Edit: And is anyone else of the opinion that Scott Higgenbotham has become a bit of a dirty player over the last few weeks?

If we are taking him to the RWC, he needs to sort that out.
Well, it used to be a problem for him, but he has been good this year, so I won't condemn him just yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.