• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Western Force vs Reds, 2011R17

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Canno sounds like a polly with his 'fair go crap'. Listening to these commentators is an experience is like going through a lobotomy.

Especially when they have to finish each others sentences.

"If quade gets this conversion the reds will be.." Horan
"...Ahead for the 1st time tonight" Marto

I dont mind them too much just the incredible biases, at times.

minorbird

Tom Lawton (22)
The fact that an 18 year old is playing at Super Rugby is not a sign of depth in Australian rugby you fucking idiot Canno.

Gnostic

Mark Ella (57)
Very questionable:-
1) Ball out the tunnel reset.
2) Flanker (Gill was hanging on by hands only) detached and kicking the ball through penalty?

Bad miss by Dickenson there.

However very poor play by Sheehan and Hodgeson on defence.

minorbird

Tom Lawton (22)
Speaking of Mr. Gill, he looks to be a clone of Salvi - massive penalty magnet. Not sure what all the hype is about.

Scotty

David Codey (61)
Gill gets penalized for trying to get out of the way while pocock is allowed to play the ball off his feet. The irony.

minorbird

Tom Lawton (22)
Liam has not yet learnt the art of subterfuge. He's been about as blatant and obvious as this commentary team.

Scotty

David Codey (61)
Also wonder why dickenson says 'next penalty is the bin' then reds dont see yellow the next time? Not like it was an ambiguous statement.

G

GC

Jeez dickenson is a shit ref. Not biased - just blind. Great half by the Force. Reds lucky to be still in it. Pocock schooling Gill. Not suprising - hopefully he get there in a year or 2.

minorbird

Tom Lawton (22)
Depends where the penalty is I'm guessing. Don't get started on the refs before the game has even finished...jeez.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Also wonder why dickenson says 'next penalty is the bin' then reds dont see yellow the next time? Not like it was an ambiguous statement.

I guess it was a different type of offence. I think he was implying next high shot / penalty for offside in the red-zone would go. Maybe. He has baffled me a couple of times tonight.

FairWeatherAussie

Ted Fahey (11)
Last year I just thought he was a bogan who needed a good haircut.

This year, I still think he's a bogan that needs a good haircut. But the Honey Badger has been playing and looking very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.