• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Western Force vs Reds, 2011R17

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Reds have snagged their 2 chances well. Good teams do. The Force will need to work bloody hard to close it - they are not good finishers, and the Reds haven't really played much yet. Plenty of schoolyard intensity though.

lincoln

Bob Loudon (25)
Stu lost it about 5 years ago when he starting reffing like a NH ref - he is so badly out of touch it is embarrassing.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Last year I just thought he was a bogan who needed a good haircut.

This year, I still think he's a bogan that needs a good haircut. But the Honey Badger has been playing and looking very good.

Can he take Salad Fingers with him? What is that farkin' top-knot arrangement Ant has done up for him tonight?

Victorian Reds Fan

Bob Loudon (25)
I am complaining that he has been poor mainly in regards to the Force. The Sheehan penalty and the missed knock-on (that the touchy finally got).

vidiot

John Solomon (38)
Quade has been pretty good so far. Genia less so, though it is not a halfbacks paradise trying to fish the ball out of the mass of bodies the Force puts in every breakdown, some of which are on their feet.

I can't wait to see some of those raking QC (Quade Cooper) passes heading to players like Beale, JOC (James O'Connor), (Ioane), even AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) a gallop when the 3N starts.

G

GC

Anyone else spot the irony in the Reds fans complaining about Stu? (not saying it's not justified currently but..)

No. He missed plenty in the reds crusaders game too, even if the last pen was correct.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
Concerned about the Reds coming home with a wet sail.

But I must say, you know your lucky when a captain like Sharpe goes off and the replacement doesn't make the pack look any worse.

FairWeatherAussie

Ted Fahey (11)
Quade has been pretty good so far. Genia less so, though it is not a halfbacks paradise trying to fish the ball out of the mass of bodies the Force puts in every breakdown, some of which are on their feet.

I can't wait to see some of those raking QC (Quade Cooper) passes heading to players like Beale, JOC (James O'Connor), (Ioane), even AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) a gallop when the 3N starts.

He gave a good one to AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) last weekend...

G

GC

Fuck Pocock is a weapon at the breakdown. Another unbelievable performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.