• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Western Force 2025

The Ghost of Raelene

Simon Poidevin (60)
Force have done well to land Pietsch and likely Grealy in short time. Covers anything that may happen re Beale.

Still thin in the midfield if anything is to happen to the starters. I know Proctor is signed but Spink and O'Donnell leaving hurt. Potter could cover 13 and Leahy move into the match day 23 I guess.

Tazzmania

Syd Malcolm (24)
Screenshot 2024-09-19 090523.jpg

Mr Pilfer

Dave Cowper (27)
Force have done well to land Pietsch and likely Grealy in short time. Covers anything that may happen re Beale.

Still thin in the midfield if anything is to happen to the starters. I know Proctor is signed but Spink and O'Donnell leaving hurt. Potter could cover 13 and Leahy move into the match day 23 I guess.

This guy is in the squad for Sth Africa tour - Patelesio Tomkinson. Has played 22 games for Highlanders in Super Rugby as a centre/winger

Also Isaac Ratumaitavuki-Kneepkens could be a gun and we need more wingers.

I can't see us signing Beale again if he is going to miss most of the season.

Mr Pilfer

Dave Cowper (27)
10. Donaldson
11. Pietsch
12. Stewart
13. Kuenzle (pending fitness)
14. Potter
15. Grealy (he’ll go well and you’ll sign him).

21. IFL
22. Pasitoa
23. Burey

Reesjan is going to be a gun midfielder if he stays fit.

Also have Matt Proctor @ 13 (Kuenzle out most of year) and Divad Palu

ForceFan

Chilla Wilson (44)
Perth Gold team for today's match against the Western Force.
No TV coverage but a magnificent day in Perth to watch a game of rugby at UWA Sports Park.
3 x WF Academy players involved: HD Stemmet, Christiano Tizzano, Kauri Tipene-Grace.

Attachments

• Perth Gold Team.jpg
    Perth Gold Team.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 74

ForceFan

Chilla Wilson (44)
Despite the scoreline, a commendable and sustained effort by the Perth Gold team.
Important pre-Sth Africa game for the wider Western Force squad.
Plenty of learnings for both player groups.

The WFplaying squad did not include the seven players currently in the Wallabies squad (Tom Robertson, Brandon Paenga-Amosa, Jeremy Williams, Carlo Tizzano, Nic White, Ben Donaldson and Hamish Stewart) nor Tom Horton, Sam Carter and Darcy Swain (niggles but going to Sth Africa) nor players recovering from injury (Harry Johnson-Holmes, Atu Moli, Kane Koteka, Papillon Sevele, Reesjan Pasotoa, Bayley Kuenzle) as well as players who have yet to join the 2025 squad (Vailini Ekuasi, Matt Proctor and Dylan Pietsch)

Last edited:

Yoda

Alex Ross (28)
Was it still it the pipeline that Jordy Petaia was trying to be lured to the Force? Gee.... that would be a great score.... re establish himself away from the Reds.