• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Western Force 2025

Wilson

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
I wonder who the available former rebels players are who are still available to replace him? Can't include those already gone.

Ripley? Vaihu (s)?
As in for the tahs? Not sure they need any more outside backs with Kellaway, Sua'ali'i and Lancaster coming in. Maybe they'll grab another of the fringe guys but I took it to refer to the guys they'd already pulled in.

rugbyAU

Dick Tooth (41)
1726617683540.jpeg

Mr Pilfer

Dave Cowper (27)
Frustrating that Pasitoa and Moli still injured. Not sure if Moli will ever take the field for us and Pasitoa hopefully comes right.

Looking forward to seeing the new players and first 2 games are on Stan

Yoda

Alex Ross (28)
Frustrating that Pasitoa and Moli still injured. Not sure if Moli will ever take the field for us and Pasitoa hopefully comes right.

Looking forward to seeing the new players and first 2 games are on Stan
Poor Pasitoa… injury prone.

Yoda

Alex Ross (28)
If the Force can jag Petaia and talk him out of getting smoked in the NFL they will have a fair roster.

Thalium

Fred Wood (13)
If the Force can jag Petaia and talk him out of getting smoked in the NFL they will have a fair roster.
I imagine this is down to money at this stage and if RA will offer the top up given he is currently injured

Brumby Runner

Jason Little (69)
I like the look of :

10 Pasitoa, 12 Kuenzle, 15 Donaldson if and when all are fit. Pasitoa at 10 because all four Super Rugby franchises are bereft of quality 10s otherwise and he just might live up to his early promise as a schoolboy. The Force owe it to the country to test him out.

LeCheese

John Thornett (49)
I like the look of :

10 Pasitoa, 12 Kuenzle, 15 Donaldson if and when all are fit. Pasitoa at 10 because all four Super Rugby franchises are bereft of quality 10s otherwise and he just might live up to his early promise as a schoolboy. The Force owe it to the country to test him out.
At this point, I think it's more a case of Pasitoa owing it to the Force.

Yoda

Alex Ross (28)
I like the look of :

I like 10 Donaldson, 12 Pasitoa , 15 Potter

Hogan

Herbert Moran (7)
I like the look of :

Donaldson won the Nathan Sharpe medal at 10. Don’t think Cron will be shifting him anytime soon.

Pasitoa is a terrific footballer but more of a 12 for me. I just hope he gets back on the field and his body holds up. Burey or Potter for the 15 jersey.

ForceFan

Chilla Wilson (44)
Pasitoa is a terrific footballer but more of a 12 for me. I just hope he gets back on the field and his body holds up.
Me too!
He was having a fantastic season this year with Perth-Bayswater - his home club. So often a stand-out on the field.
Reesjan played every position from 10 thru 15 as required (often during 80 minutes for best effect) and was calling the game for the backs.
He's improved his kicking as well.
He was fantastic to watch and then hurt his shoulder.
I'm impressed by just how positive he presents wehn recovering from injury - ALL of the time.
So pleased that he's still so young!

ForceFan

Chilla Wilson (44)
Pasitoa is a terrific footballer but more of a 12 for me. I just hope he gets back on the field and his body holds up. Burey or Potter for the 15 jersey.
Cron prefers to mix-and-match combinations depending upon the opposition and the game plan.
Injury prevented this showing too much in 2024 but high hopes for 2025.