• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Western Force 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

I like to watch

David Codey (61)
I think Foley will find his feet with the Force.

We aren't as discerning/demanding as the NSW public. We will take a win however it comes. We are the sort of backwards hick public who could glory in winning ugly.
So would have we at the end!
Despite repeatedly losing in the same fashion all year.He chose to find excuses rather than address the issue and rock the boat.
I hope I'm wrong, but with so many assistants and his apparent consensus style. It looks like the joint is going to be run by a committee. We all know about committees and camels don't we.

Floggn'

Jimmy Flynn (14)
If Link leaves the Reds for the Wallabies then you could say the Force have the best coaching staff in Australia.

en_force_er

Geoff Shaw (53)
If Link leaves the Reds for the Wallabies then you could say the Force have the best coaching staff in Australia.

The Brumbies have a terrific coaching staff.

Let's remember the Force's coaching staff as a team have achieved nothing yet. Here's hoping they do, because I've always liked the Force.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
I think Foley will find his feet with the Force.

We aren't as discerning/demanding as the NSW public. We will take a win however it comes. We are the sort of backwards hick public who could glory in winning ugly.

I'm the same, couldn't give a shit about the 'style of footy' everyone always harps on about. I want my team to win. I don't find any rugby boring.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
So would have we at the end!
Despite repeatedly losing in the same fashion all year.He chose to find excuses rather than address the issue and rock the boat.
I hope I'm wrong, but with so many assistants and his apparent consensus style. It looks like the joint is going to be run by a committee. We all know about committees and camels don't we.
It's all about perspective.

WA is essentially a Rugby desert. Maybe a camel is what is required.

Plus, having so many coached they should have plenty of time to get out in the community and help raise the skills of the players in the local comps.

Floggn'

Jimmy Flynn (14)
The Brumbies have a terrific coaching staff.

Let's remember the Force's coaching staff as a team have achieved nothing yet. Here's hoping they do, because I've always liked the Force.

Damn it enforcer I agree with you.;) I think very highly of Steve Meehan and think he will work very well with Foley. I personally think he has the potential himself to be a head coach somewhere in Australia in the near future.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354633412.811014.jpg

First of all, who does he remind you of???

Secondly training with the SAS. Good to see the coaches keeping things fresh.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354633510.987068.jpg

M

Moono75

Nothing like training with the SAS to detox the body. Plenty of vomitting to remove all those impurities.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
Good to see Pek won the Perth Pro-Am with a couple of eagles players and Kiwi Golf Pro. He clearly is a competitve guy, not that I am an expert but he had a reasonable swing for a guy whose biceps clash with his pecs on the way through.

en_force_er

Geoff Shaw (53)
Good to see Pek won the Perth Pro-Am with a couple of eagles players and Kiwi Golf Pro. He clearly is a competitve guy, not that I am an expert but he had a reasonable swing for a guy whose biceps clash with his pecs on the way through.

I've read articles where he's chatted about golf. I think he must be pretty into it.

Ruggo

Mark Ella (57)
I wouldn't say the Force will set the world on fire but I certainly have a gut feeling that they will be shitloads better than what some are predicting. They are just flying under the radar nicely and they could very well be a smokey in 2013.

Status
Not open for further replies.