• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Western Force 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floggn'

Jimmy Flynn (14)
Untill hayward id official im not counting him just going in force history.

Word was peter hynes trained with the force last week maybe a shot at top rugby again through the eps?

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2

Yep I heard the same. I reckon if his knees hold up he will be an awesome asset to the Squad. Hopefully the new Physio they have (who seems the goods) can get the best out him. I can't understand why the Reds wouldn't have held onto him even if he was a chance of playing. With Morahan looking like he is out for a while having him hang around would have made sense. ( Like a Beau Robinson style deal). Either way it will be a great pick up for us if he can stay fit.

W

Waylon

re Hayward

carving up in spoony league counts for nought

His super form is what's relevant.

If he's done nothing, he's a second rate kiwi who denies an up an coming Aussie a super rugby contract and there is no benefit to anybody except the second rate kiwi

He can't play for Australia. He'll be playing Perth metro with his cuz. A young Aussie misses a development opportunity. He will leave after a season

In the words of Pauline Hanson........"please explain"

thierry dusautoir

Alan Cameron (40)
re Hayward

carving up in spoony league counts for nought

His super form is what's relevant.

If he's done nothing, he's a second rate kiwi who denies an up an coming Aussie a super rugby contract and there is no benefit to anybody except the second rate kiwi

He can't play for Australia. He'll be playing Perth metro with his cuz. A young Aussie misses a development opportunity. He will leave after a season

In the words of Pauline Hanson...."please explain"

The force have a lot of 'young' inexperienced players on the books. They need to have some experienced tradesmen like players somewhere in there even in a squad role

W

Waylon

The force have a lot of 'young' inexperienced players on the books. They need to have some experienced tradesmen like players somewhere in there even in a squad role

Players with talent and experience would be helpful. Kiwis that are sh1te don't fit your description

W

Waylon

There was always something about Waylon's photo that had me intrigued, but take away the hat and the fag and it's easy to see the family resemblance.

Bwuce, you look like the south end of a north bound camel........and you're still not funny

thierry dusautoir

Alan Cameron (40)
I will be honest I have no qualms with signing top Itm cup players if Australia had a similar league we would jump out of our skin to sign players from it. Good signing for a now in my eyes very rounded squad

spectator

Bob Davidson (42)
Yep I heard the same. I reckon if his knees hold up he will be an awesome asset to the Squad. Hopefully the new Physio they have (who seems the goods) can get the best out him. I can't understand why the Reds wouldn't have held onto him even if he was a chance of playing. With Morahan looking like he is out for a while having him hang around would have made sense. ( Like a Beau Robinson style deal). Either way it will be a great pick up for us if he can stay fit.
Hynes would add enormous value to the Force squad. I'm surprised he is still contemplating Super footy, I thought the knees were shot?

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
A pic posted by hodgo has a un known player in it. Turns out its corey brown. Anyone know much about him maybe the eps. I wish they would just announce it.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2

en_force_er

Geoff Shaw (53)
I don't know about 'absolute gun' but he was the leading try scorer, pretty convincingly.

......... what? That's poo-pooing a player's achievements if I ever heard it.

Top try scorer in the SS is enough to get you a contract to almost any team in the world. Not necessarily one that will see you in the 22 each week but still a contract.

thierry dusautoir

Alan Cameron (40)
I don't know about 'absolute gun' but he was the leading try scorer, pretty convincingly.

In the games I saw he always got over the advantage line even when he was running one oFf by himselF......not bad for a winger. He is a very slippery fish indeed. But I think could benefit from an extra kilo or two

Status
Not open for further replies.