• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Western Force 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BloodDRed

McMenimann to the Force..........aaaarrrrgghhh. You lucky bastards. I've been hoping for him to come back and pleased no matter who he plays for.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Great news. Geez, I hope he can stay fit and firing. It was a great shame he went from our shores a few years back with the curse of injuries he had. Good luck to him.

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
Going on past history you would think it would be Hodgo.Wykes was the captain during the samoa tour last year when sharpe poey and hodgo were with the wobs. A bit if a smokey for the future would be nathan charles.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2

T

tranquility

No, we're acting like he was a very good player who had a horrible run with injuries, from whom we never saw the best I feel. Great for such a player to be coming back to Oz rugby.

A player who was better than Rocky Elsom and ahead of him in the pecking order, and whom is a year younger.

disco

Chilla Wilson (44)
brilliant the Western McMeniman just became my #2 team well number 3 behind the Wobs & Reds. Can't wait to see him back in action next Super rugby season. I personally think he could be like Samo & play #8 at test level.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
No, we're acting like he was a very good player who had a horrible run with injuries, from whom we never saw the best I feel. Great for such a player to be coming back to Oz rugby.

That's fair enough but considering how long he's been out of top rugby he may come back nothing like the player that left. Let's hope he makes a Vickerman return, as if they never left.

en_force_er

Geoff Shaw (53)
You guys are acting like he left the best player in Australia.. he's been out of high level rugby for a while.

Japanese rugby is a better standard than we give it credit for. It's probably ITM Cup level but accentuating different qualities. The Oz Super rugby teams are more than happy to recruit straight out of the ITM Cup nowadays.

disco

Chilla Wilson (44)
Eddie Jones wrote in an article that MMM was running amok over there basically unstoppable until he did his hammy.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
It's not at all near the standard of ITM Cup.. it's fast paced but the physicality is not there. SBW runs through them.

Nipper

Ward Prentice (10)
Going on past history you would think it would be Hodgo.Wykes was the captain during the samoa tour last year when sharpe poey and hodgo were with the wobs. A bit if a smoke for the future would be nathan charles.

I thought Hodgo was "interim captain" until the new coaching staff came in and blessed him. You'd think they'd stay on that train.

Regarding Charles, I'd love to see him get a call up for the November tour - TPN ain't cutting it, S. Fingers isn't the answer.... give the boy a crack!

Status
Not open for further replies.