• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Waratahs v Sharks, round 14, Saturday 16 May

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
18 minutes gone. F Steyn kicks penalty for the visitors.
Tahs 7 Shorks 3

Meanwhile PK awarded to the Tahs in a very kickable position at the opposite end of the field.

Step up Bernard. It's over. Tahs 10 Shorks 3. 20 minutes.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Foley makes a break returning a kick, a knock on results in AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) getting over the Sharks player who cleaned up but Hoffman rules it went backwards. Foley converts the penalty from in front. Bit of luck there. 10 - 3 to the Tahs.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
If I wasn't a Tahs fan I would want to kill Nick Phipps. I'm sure the referees do too. SIRRRRRR

Dctarget

Tim Horan (67)
Did his hair drop it? ;)
I agree he should cut his hair for practicality sake, but your statement seems a bit of a non-sequitur.

Greasy hair > greasy hands > dropped ball. Silly hair in eyes > reduced coordination > dropped ball. Better?

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Tahs are having a mare cleaning up kicks and clearing their red zone in this game. Lucky they haven't been punished for it yet. They need to fix it ASAP.

Lucky half arm at the scrum for Sharks going early will give them some clearance.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Hoffman calls a 2m pass backwards forward from Bismarck. Tahs are having some luck go their way so far.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Penalty at the scrum to the Tahs, and Foley kicks the 3. 13 - 3 to the Tahs.

Hoffman having a mare.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Greasy hair > greasy hands > dropped ball. Silly hair in eyes > reduced coordination > dropped ball. Better?
Umm, no. It still makes no sense. But I await your tricho-mano-proprioception theory when a short-haired player drops one! :D

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Sharks tackling is horrible, though. They are falling off first up tackles and the Tahs are just rolling up the field with ease.

Tahs get a line ball call and get a scrum. This time the Sharks get the penalty lottery as Robinson is penalised for dropping his elbow at scrum time. Believe it or not Jannie is giving Robinson a scrum lesson. No idea how.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Hoffman catches a sneaky Hoiles hand in the ruck this time, although the crowd don't like it.

The Sharks opt to take a kick at goal wide out and on the 35m line. Steyn gets it over the black dot, 13 - 6 to the Tahs.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Tahs rolling over the advantage line easy but a nothing kick from Foley gives Mvovo an easy mark in his 22.

T

TOCC

Nice break from Izzy, but that was silly from Robinson, they had the Sharks under pressure and could have had a 22m line out had he not come in from the side

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.