• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Waratahs V Highlanders 2011R17

Status
Not open for further replies.

minorbird

Tom Lawton (22)
Great stuff from the Tahs! I thought Beale butchered it when he didn't go left...but Burgess was johnny on the spot and they found a way to the try-line!

G

GC

Nice try. Kurtley again. Wrong option with the kick I reckon but it finally came off.

Riptide

Dave Cowper (27)
he really think Tahs are going to crush Highlanders, a hardworking kiwi side that really has been punching above its weight and has been found wanting deeper into the comp.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
I don't know one person that thinks like that.

Great work by Beale there.

Come on the Tahs!

Yeah, Apologies. I was grossly over generalising.

Kutley Beale for PM. Why he would want the 10 Jersey at the rebels is beyond me, he is made for 15.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
I wouldn't count the Highlanders out yet - they are making inroads through the middle. Only very good defence keeping them out.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Tahs need a big scrum here on defence - they have had the edge.
And here's Vicks watching on.

tigerland12

John Thornett (49)
Does anyone else cringe with fear everytime Tatafu makes a big tackle or run. I have this feeling that he is gonna get injured again.

Palu hammertime

Riptide

Dave Cowper (27)
Any team that uses MacIntosh as a first receiver in open play at midfield is really f**king limited.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
and try to Highlanders - should be 12-7 in a minute. Tahs need to get field position happening.

Riptide

Dave Cowper (27)
Tahs have the edge at set-piece time, and have the talent behind the front 8. They just need to commit more numbers to the breakdown!

Status
Not open for further replies.