• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Waratahs V Highlanders 2011R17

Status
Not open for further replies.

minorbird

Tom Lawton (22)
I do not like the trajectory of this performance from the Tahs. The only positive is that there are going to be more scrums, which on a night like this and a scrum like the Tahs is only a positive.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
From an AB's fan point of view, it must be concerning that their #1 scum half can't get the starting spot for their S15 team and their #2 weighs as much as a loose forward.

Riptide

Dave Cowper (27)
How good has the waratahs scrum been?

Baxter could end up making it to the wc if he keeps this form up. The way Benny A played last night I wouldn't have him anywhere near a word cup squad.

Steady. He is up against Mac, not noted as a scrummager even down on the family farm.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
How has Al Baxter got 120 super caps? In Australia it's acceptable to be shite at scrummaging, but to also be totally devoid of all basic skills around the field. That is unacceptable!

You have watched some of the scrums tonight? I notice none of the other players are dropping the ball or fumbling too.

Riptide

Dave Cowper (27)
From an AB's fan point of view, it must be concerning that their #1 scum half can't get the starting spot for their S15 team and their #2 weighs as much as a loose forward.

Cowan was rested. Henry thought he hadn't sufficient rest apparently.

Crow

Jimmy Flynn (14)
TC's doing a decent job as 13. Maybe we can stick with this backline, if barnes is out.

vidiot

John Solomon (38)
I know it's bad form, but I can't stop watching Jimmy Cowan.

Hopefully TPN will smash him soon, the anticipation is killing me.

Status
Not open for further replies.