• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Waratahs - Positivity thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Athilnaur

Arch Winning (36)
Mitchells looking good.

Barnes was pushing the ball around hard last week.

Those could combine into a very big positivity!

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Geoffrey Rush moved away from Queensland because he hated the Reds.

Can we get the thread back to Waratahs Positivity?

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
2036 Waratah Captain, Barnes, A. was cute as a baby.

IBOLT_PP520043_4131943_resized.jpg

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
What's not positive about a sookface? Clearly it is a tactic used to lull the opposition into a false sense of security.

matty_k

Peter Johnson (47)
finally the Waratahs get to play in front of a passionate crowd of over 35,000! What a great experience for them.
What are talking about?
In 04 and 05 we at least topped 35,000 at home on three occasions. Once such occasion we beat some team who wore maroon but called themselves the Reds. I recall being pretty passionate at this game and if I recall correctly I wasn't the only one.
And we topped 40,000 in 2010 against the Brumbies.
But they are just the good experiences.
Gosh what short memories people have.

S

Snow

How is it that NOT A SINGLE person has mentioned Coach Foley staying on as Waratahs Coach on this Waratahs positivity thread?
Come on Tah's fans, is this a positive or not?

Ok... as a Reds fan, I think the Waratahs retaining Foley as coach is a really "positive" move!

cheers - Snow.

waratahjesus

Greg Davis (50)
Come on guys, this isn't a thread for debate, itsa place for like minded people to express love and admiration of their common bond. The mighty Waratahs. An expression that in this safety zone shouldn't need to be clarified or justified but merely accepted as fact.

Their true blue, their great, their the underdogs of Saturday night and they need our support.

Positive vibes & positive thoughts cause positive outcomes.

Status
Not open for further replies.