• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Waratahs - Positivity thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
They have talented people in the contracts department.

The "number of games required for contract renewal" clause in Rockys contract was inspired thinking.

Brumby Jack

Steve Williams (59)
They have a great talent ID section who got Mr Percival to their season launch.

He finished 2nd in The Voice.

It is what it is

John Solomon (38)
The Waratahs game plan mantra of "We used to be undecided, but now we're not so sure" is breakthrough De Bono like thinking.
They have cleverly adopted the Jeff Thomson fast bowling philosophy as a rugby game plan too......if he didn't know where the ball was going then how could the batsman?

W

What2040

Funniest thread ever - its a worry when you cannot post negatives, whichever franchise !!!!!

waratahjesus

Greg Davis (50)
Funniest thread ever - its a worry when you cannot post negatives, whichever franchise !!!!!

Their is a million negative threads about the Tahs, not being able to see good even in the face of adversity only highlights problems with the human condition and reduces us all to the level of the Ox, the most negative creature in the planet.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Waratahs_Mascot-420x0.jpg

GYI0064524966_crop_450x500.jpg

DSC_0280.JPG

Everyone loves Tah Man!

RedsHappy

Tony Shaw (54)
WJ, the most important achievement of this thread is surely to help you recover your love supreme for your Tahs. After the last defeat, a number of us thought and felt the depths of your passion were sorely tested.

I can sense today: you're back!

waratahjesus

Greg Davis (50)
WJ, the most important achievement of this thread is surely to help you recover your love supreme for your Tahs. After the last defeat, a number of us thought and felt the depths of your passion were sorely tested.

I can sense today: you're back!

My Support is always tested, but if its not there, then in reality what's the point of the Tahs?

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Gotta agree that TahMan was/is a good idea.

Just one (non-negative and genuine) question...

Hmmm, why are TahMan's forearms bigger than his biceps? Never really seemed to stand out to me before. Is he the Pop-Eye of mascots?

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member

Just one (non-negative and genuine) question.

Hmmm, why are TahMan's forearms bigger than his biceps? Never really seemed to stand out to me before. Is he the Pop-Eye of mascots?

Here in NSW, we take pride in that fact that sometimes, we're a bunch of wankers.

Schadenfreude

John Solomon (38)

Just one (non-negative and genuine) question.

He's only part-time Tah-Man. He has a full time job driving the train past the XXXX brewery.

Nusadan

Chilla Wilson (44)
The Waratahs are much more family orientated than before with the new addition to the Barnes family...

Badger

Bill McLean (32)
I'm sorry, could u word that in a more positive manor?

The community connection program is well updated through the weekly mail outs and social media.

OK. I've deleted the post as I wouldn't want to hurt the vibe. The Community Connection program is great for people that know about it. As for everyone else, well, they don't know what they're missing.

Bruce Ross

Ken Catchpole (46)
I'm sorry, could u word that in a more positive manor?
How about:

"Tahs HQ is doing such an outstanding job in keeping its supporters happy and informed through its Community Connection webpage that it hasn't had to hold an event since February 18."

Together, wj, you and I can realise your vision "for the entire Internet to be a place of positivity and reinforcement of happiness."

When we achieve that, or our beloved Waratahs begin to win again, Dr Sharon will again be happy:

8177426.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.