• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Waratahs 2025

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Feels a bit like after copping flack for posting the Raiwalui appointment with a photo of him in a Fiji shirt they've tried (badly) to cover up other teams logos in the graphic and it hasn't gone well.

I don't understand though. The main photo (which is the only one they needed) doesn't have any logos on it from what I can tell.

The image with the logo could have been cropped very easily to not include the logo.

Wilson

Michael Lynagh (62)
I don't understand though. The main photo (which is the only one they needed) doesn't have any logos on it from what I can tell.

The image with the logo could have been cropped very easily to not include the logo.
It makes sense this is what they landed on when you consider the quality of the graphics in general this year.

TSR

Mark Ella (57)
How long before McKellar starts calling for the consolidation of the Brumbies into the Waratahs set up?

TSR

Mark Ella (57)
Wasn’t the story that McKellar got moved on from Leicester because he wouldn’t bow to authority?

We really need to NSW to sort their shit out, but it’ll be interesting how he goes with the politics.

The Ghost of Raelene

Steve Williams (59)
Couldn’t be better if he’s like that coming out of the current position the Tahs are in.

Administration has nothing to stand on.

We use the politics and hide behind as an excuse for mediocrity quite a bit IMO.

TSR

Mark Ella (57)
I get what you are saying - but it seems to me that whatever the issues are down there, everyone is convinced it is someone else and not them.