• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Waratahs 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

scaraby

Ron Walden (29)
Keep an eye on your email, folks. Just received this:

A MESSAGE FROM TICKETEK

Dear Waratahs member,
1126-tick.jpg

Ticketek would like to advise Waratahs members of a system error that has affected some member seating requests.

A recent system change unexpectedly resulted in a failure of the Ticketek seating request functionality, affecting all member seating requests submitted between 1 September and 31 October. Requests submitted since this date have not been affected.

If you are concerned about your 2014 seating request, please pay careful attention to the seating allocation update communication being sent to you by the Waratahs later today and follow the guidelines for re-lodging your requests.

We appreciate that your seats are a very important part of your Waratahs membership. We can assure all members who submitted their requests since 31 October that their preferences have been recorded and that no action is necessary.

We apologise for the inconvenience.

Yours sincerely,

Dominic Teakle
Chief Operating Officer, Nine Events (Ticketek)
apparently " gowaratahs" and "Train Without a Station." are next to each other....should be interesting.... :rolleyes:

matty_k

Peter Johnson (47)
Good to see them remembering what those NSW letters stand for and taking a game outside of Sydney.

For those further afield NSW is often referred to Newcastle Sydney Wollongong but in saying that the Tahs play their trials across the state. It's good to see.

hawktrain

Ted Thorn (20)
For those further afield NSW is often referred to Newcastle Sydney Wollongong but in saying that the Tahs play their trials across the state. It's good to see.

I actually meant that they stood for New South Wales and the Tahs therefore represented the whole state not just Sydney. The non-Sydney trial games have been few and far between in the last few years unless I'm forgetting something.

T

Train Without a Station

I see we can look forward to plenty of intelligent and insightful discussion from you gowaratahs.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
I concur with HJ. In fact let's not discuss anything at all about anything. Because we cannot do it face to face.

Somebody let Gagger know to shut down G&GR.
I emailed Al Gore, after all, he invented the internet ;), and suggested it is redundant, and all opinion, conjecture, rumour, gossip, humour and general wangling on must cease unless conducted face to face.
Will let you know when he gets back to me.

p.Tah

John Thornett (49)
I have a confession. The chest is fake. The cravat and the belt hide the join.

The onsie is the Tahs new game day track suit.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Yes, time to bring it back. It was just a circuit breaker.

Has everyone voted to make Folau IRB winger of the year? Yes let's ignore he played fullback.
Nice idea. There is this Ben Smith fulla who is half decent too!

matty_k

Peter Johnson (47)
I actually meant that they stood for New South Wales and the Tahs therefore represented the whole state not just Sydney. The non-Sydney trial games have been few and far between in the last few years unless I'm forgetting something.

From memory there have been games in Lismore, Nowra/Shell Harbour, Orange in recent years. Plus they are also playing against The Rebels in Albury this year but that could have been organised by those south of the border.

oztimmay

Tony Shaw (54)
Staff member

...including a trial match against the Rebels in Albury on 1 February. Considering making the pilgrimage to the border for this one :)

scaraby

Ron Walden (29)
From memory there have been games in Lismore, Nowra/Shell Harbour, Orange in recent years. Plus they are also playing against The Rebels in Albury this year but that could have been organised by those south of the border.
don't forget the great Armidale hail storm.....that was a great night....if somewhat wet...........

Status
Not open for further replies.