• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Waratahs 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

rugbysmartarse

Alan Cameron (40)
And it's attitude like yours that maybe affecting the Waratahs attendances, this bloke paid for members tickets for 8 years and finally got fed up with it.

For how many years do you need to put up with bullshit service to have a great attitude?

is it better to turn your back on the team and not support them because the admin is crap? Do you not support the team when their goalkicker misses? or when the lineout is rubbish?

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
is it better to turn your back on the team and not support them because the admin is crap? Do you not support the team when their goalkicker misses? or when the lineout is rubbish?

I only put the tahs logo back on my posts in the last off season as an attempt to gird myself into supporting them.
Fairly obviously it aint working and Friday/Saturday nights risk early sat morning booze bus on the way to some child's sporting endeavour and/or impinge on my already seriously impinged desire/ability to go for a cycle.
i suspect this is all pretty typical of the Tahs demographic.

Pfitzy

Nathan Sharpe (72)
Right so you ARE up for Sunday afternoons. Next one is May 18 - Lions. Should be a thrashing and a kid-friendly crowd.

See you there ;)

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
Right so you ARE up for Sunday afternoons. Next one is May 18 - Lions. Should be a thrashing and a kid-friendly crowd.

See you there ;)

Depends on kids rugby games: highly unlikely but of course the SJRU draw does not go that far out!
Suffice to say that most of one child's games seem to be at about 2pm on Sundays.

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
Thats a pub - or it was the last time i looked: and not one you'd go into lightly - although i seem recall it used to have topless waitresses

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
We need to highlight the player links between the Shute Shield clubs and the Super 15 teams to the fans to demonstrate that the SS is the foundation of the Waratahs.

We should play the Shute Shield match of the round on the field as the curtain raiser, we should play the 2nd grade game before that.

But unfortunately the Waratahs have actually taken steps to divorce themselves from SS in an administrative sense anyway.

Jason Allen is apparently CEO of the Waratahs section of NSW rugby only and as seen by the advertisement I posted earlier the SS is run by unpaid interns.

To me it's pathetic that the NSWRU doesn't have a CEO who is responsible for all aspects of rugby in the state. It's no wonder the game is going backwards.

boyo

Mark Ella (57)
"The Sydney University Football Club is very proud of the support it offers both present and past representatives of the club.

We have been made aware that Phil Waugh has been nominated to be a Trustee on the Board of the Sydney Cricket Ground Trust. Phil represented the club from 1998 through until 2011 and is still strongly aligned to the club today. The SUFC strongly believes Phil will be an excellent Trustee for the SCG Trust. Phil had an illustrious and extensive career at the Sydney Football Stadium and will positively contribute given his educational background and academic achievements.

The Trustees are elected through an electoral process which goes from today through until May 27th. We encourage you to give your vote to Phil if you are a member of the SCG Trust.

Snapshot of Phil Waugh:
· 79 Tests for Wallabies (3 as captain)
· 136 caps for NSW Waratahs (58 as captain)
· 3 caps for Barbarians (1 as captain)
· 7 Premierships for Sydney University Football Club
· 4 Sydney to Hobart yacht races (Line honours 2011)
· Masters of Commerce (University of Sydney)
· Master of International Business (University of Sydney)
· Graduate Australian Institute of Company Directors (GAICD)"

Status
Not open for further replies.