• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Waratahs 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Beat

Paul McLean (56)
Some footage of the "tunnel" pre game in the Shute Shield final - how can NSW rugby engage with the fans like these clubs have to provide this sort of atmosphere at Waratahs home games?

# 1 Tah - thats awesome. that is one reason why any 3T formation needs to retain tribal fans / areas. It is the fans that would support it's growth, development, and funding.

As for the Tah's engaging, and bringing in the supporters - Just my idea - SS starts in Feb full home and away - S15 players attend the club games and kick the balls around with the kids B4 game and at 1/2 time giving away some family tickets to the tahs games.

That footage shows the support is within clubs, it is there within rugby, the Tah's need to reach out, touch it and bring it in.

Caputo

Ted Thorn (20)
If Greg Growden is right about coach and the resprise of the vampire in Rocky E, who needs to be dispensed with.

T

TOCC

A difficult period in Tah History will hopefully be put to an end tomorrow at 10:30 or will it be more of the same?

id say 16 years counts as more then a period... you could probably call that an 'era' ;)

for my part there hasnt been enough rattling of the cage at NSWRU, they still hold ultimate control of Waratahs ltd and they also need a clean-out...

Waratahs are the face of rugby in the state, so they cop the brunt of the force even though some of the misgivings and frustrations are more the responsibility of the NSWRU..

T

TOCC

well yes thats precisely what i am saying, they are both responsible however whilst Waratahs ltd has had a clean-out, the NSWRU hasn't.. NSWRU have been shielded from the fall-out by distancing themselves from Waratahs ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.