• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Waratahs 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruce Ross

Ken Catchpole (46)
It's only a holding page, Bruce. :)

We're building an iPhone application around geolocation and photo sharing.

Yes, that was obvious, Grouch, but I like to indulge myself.

By contrast your T-Strategy site looks very interesting. If you don't mind a pedantic observation, "engineeering" in the heading on the Costings.Net page?

Groucho

Greg Davis (50)
Yes, that was obvious, Grouch, but I like to indulge myself.

By contrast your T-Strategy site looks very interesting. If you don't mind a pedantic observation, "engineeering" in the heading on the Costings.Net page?

Oops! That's a good find, thanks Bruce. I'll hold back the price of a nice bottle of wine from my next developers' invoice. :thumb

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
ok, so my son (as many of you know) is a big Tahs fan. I slowly have him coming around to the reds to the point that he says he does like the Reds, just the Tahs a little better. Ironically it was the Tahs under Link that he first 'fell in love' with. He has now put a couple of Reds and a Wallaby posters up in his room, but he would like a Tahs poster. So if any of my Sydney based friends comes across a spare Tahs poster, at a game or something, and is prepared to send it up to me you can rest assured that you've made one young boy very happy, but you've also pissed off his Reds loving dad.

Cheers

rugbysmartarse

Alan Cameron (40)
OK, so in response to the mashup on the Reds Thread, and to get us all fired up for the impending season (6 DAYS!) I thought I'd have a crack at a mashup of my own.

[video=youtube;xiDVkfnHIwM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiDVkfnHIwM[/video]

Lee Grant

John Eales (66)
So if any of my Sydney based friends comes across a spare Tahs poster, at a game or something, and is prepared to send it up to me you can rest assured that you've made one young boy very happy, but you've also pissed off his Reds loving dad.

I haven't got a poster but I have a flag on a stick that I could send. I know how you feel about the boy. The kid about 3 houses up from me runs around with a little All Black jersey on and one day I spoke to his dad who one of my dogs had bailed up in the street. I asked how long he had been in Oz, but then noticed his accent wasn't Kiwi - and he said that he and his missus were Aussies but the kid always liked the bloody All Blacks, though he, the dad, was a league guy. Bloody Manly; but I was polite regardless.

He said he thought the haka had something to do with it as the kid was always yabbering "Kamate" and doing the actions. Kids.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
I haven't got a poster but I have a flag on a stick that I could send. I know how you feel about the boy. The kid about 3 houses up from me runs around with a little All Black jersey on and one day I spoke to his dad who one of my dogs had bailed up in the street. I asked how long he had been in Oz, but then noticed his accent wasn't Kiwi - and he said that he and his missus were Aussies but the kid always liked the bloody All Blacks, though he, the dad, was a league guy. Bloody Manly; but I was polite regardless.

He said he thought the haka had something to do with it as the kid was always yabbering "Kamate" and doing the actions. Kids.

Surely you can report such negligent parenting to DOCS, Lee? Still, I can see the kid's dilemma - I mean who wants to support Manly in rugby league?

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
thanks for the offer Lee, but keep the flag. I find sticks a safety hazard with three young boys.

I'm sure I will be able to track down a poster. Even if I must speak to the NSWRU directly.

Status
Not open for further replies.