• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Wallaby Watch 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benaud

Tom Lawton (22)
Kepu could be the casualty, and Slipper looks like he'll be playing TH if Smith and Cowan are both there.

BDA

Peter Johnson (47)
If Kepu is not in the squad Ill be pretty disappointed. He is probably our best scrummaging tight head by a country mile. If he is not in our calculations for the world cup I'd be shocked. I can understand it if Link would prefer to trial new players but I'd much prefer to see Alexander get the boot.

Benaud

Tom Lawton (22)
I reckon one of those rumours must be a myth. Unless Jones is injured, he's a thousands chance of missing out.

T

Train Without a Station

Richo, it is pretty deep. Carter is tipped to miss out for example.

BDA

Peter Johnson (47)
Props: Slipper, Sio, Alexander, Kepu, Cowan, Smith
Hooker: Moore, TPN, Charles
Lock: Horwill, Simmons, Fardy, Skelton, Jones
Backrow: Palu, Higginbotham, McCalman, Hooper, Hodgson
Halfback: White, Genia
Five Eighth: To'omua, Foley, Beale
Centres: McCabe, Leali'ifano, Ashley-Cooper, Kuridrani
Wing: Cummins, English
Fullback: Folau

I'm hoping this in the squad.

M

Moono75

what does that mean? You've confirmed it because you've seen a video?

see the article posted by GaffaChino regarding the injury. It was Strauss, it was a late hit, for no reason and it's cost a promising young player a chance at making the Wallabies.....I stress chance.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
SQUAD ANNOUNCEMENT: FWDS: Alexander, Cowan, Kepu, Sio, Slipper, Charles, Moore, Polota-Nau, Carter, Horwill

ARU twitter sure did just jump the gun there. Naming the side before the press conference starts...

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
BoNGtSPCUAEi26k.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.