• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Wallabies vs Wales, Sunday Dec 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

EVERYFWDTHINKTHEYREA6OR7

Syd Malcolm (24)
Cheers for the clarification re Barnes. I was about to get a little defensive as the name implied to me a refernce to what some people call 'pulling a heartlidge'

minorbird

Tom Lawton (22)
Salesi has definitely been better in the scrum than Alexander. Taf (when healthy) is probably a shade better than Moore in that aspect.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Salesi has definitely been better in the scrum than Alexander. Taf (when healthy) is probably a shade better than Moore in that aspect.

Yep, although weight isn't everything, he's chosen the heaviest front row. I do rate the front row as the best scrummagers from the touring squad.

Viking

Mark Ella (57)
Anyone else think its strange to have two 12's on the bench in Tapaui and Fainga and No outside back cover?!

But I guess both starting centres are made of glass and one of them is almost certain to come off injured.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Anyone else think its strange to have two 12's on the bench in Tapaui and Fainga and No outside back cover?!

But I guess both starting centres are made of glass and one of them is almost certain to come off injured.

I thought that too until I realised there's no other winger in the squad, if AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) goes down Barnes/Lucas to 15. Turner/Ioane go down then AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) to wing. Horne could also play on the wing.

P

pete88

Barnes is very susceptible to concussion due to his footballers migraine condition that he suffered from in this years s15. It caused him to have half the season off to recover and was probably the reason why we went through the McCabe experiment. Hence, sponge (soft) head. And he has a face that looks like someone just stole his favourite toy...

It's also a play on Spongebob Squarepants...

Exhibit A:

767563-berrick-barnes.jpg

Exhibit B:

570602-berrick-barnes.jpg

Exhibit C:

678209-dtstory-berrick-barnes.jpg

Xzibit:

tumblr_kzowyt6vrQ1qz7ptzo1_400.jpg

I never thought a joke could be funny if you had to explain it, but I actually more than once there. Have an "agree" as I can't give you +rep.

Swat

Chilla Wilson (44)
Sometimes my references are too obscure, although I thought Spongehead Sookface was pretty easy to work out. Now I just have to get Tahs fans on board with Predatorius

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Sometimes my references are too obscure, although I thought Spongehead Sookface was pretty easy to work out. Now I just have to get Tahs fans on board with Predatorius
Is he one ugly motherf*****r?

Swat

Chilla Wilson (44)
He does come from somewhere I know nothing about, speaks funny, kills it in attack and rumour has it can go invisible in defense although I never saw it.

Status
Not open for further replies.