• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Wallabies vs Wales - Suncorp Stadium June 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cardiffblue

Jim Lenehan (48)
Dilemma. where to watch the game?

thought to go for the sitting in my usual chair until things get a bit hairy; after that it will be customary pacing round the room, shouting and perching on the sofa, and then up and down again for the remainder.

This works until the ref makes a decision I don't like, and then after I have tried to come to terms with why it was probably the correct decision, I'll storm out of the room and watch the rest of the match in the kitchen on my own.

On reflection think it's best to do whatever we normally do when we win, as we'll lose if you do something different. The result has nothing to do with the actual match, but our watching postures.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
I really can't stand the Fox sports ad that declares "We beat them in the world cup, we'll do it again". Who comes up with these ads?

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Rob Horne will score the first try running a line like AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) did against the Boks in 09. You better embrace him in the crowd Qlders!

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Here we go again..QC (Quade Cooper) and partner-in-crime KB (Kurtley Beale) involved in an incident, trying to get into Victory Hotel Bris Vegas whilst intoxicated early this morning.punches were thrown.where have I heard this before? BTW on a positive note, Wobs by at least 6 poiints tomorrow! Will be wearing my lucky red (Reds) jocks!!

Better have both pairs of your lucky undies on tonight, Doug.

Bucking the miserable trend on these threads I am picking the Wobs by 5-10.

Optimism Gnome has been reported as detained at immigration control and likely to be deported.

Car'n the Wobs.

tragic

John Solomon (38)
Its looking a bit red on caxton st. Cant understand a word they're singing but it aint pretty. Deja-vous British Lions 2001...

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
Taking into consideration the imminent winter solstice, I have come to the belief that the Wallabies will win by 12. Purely based on the fact that we all need a little bit more sunshine in our lives.

Bruce Ross

Ken Catchpole (46)
How good is that!! Wow!! An interview with Totality. Do any members speak Gaelic? What does "prorority" mean?

Mr Doug

Dick Tooth (41)
Better have both pairs of your lucky undies on tonight, Doug.

Bucking the miserable trend on these threads I am picking the Wobs by 5-10.

Optimism Gnome has been reported as detained at immigration control and likely to be deported.

Car'n the Wobs.

G'day Hugh. Mrs Doug couldn't locate yellow/gold jocks at KMart, so relying on Reds unit! I know red is Wales colour, but hey, my mother was a Thomas, so I really can't loose 2nite, even though no Thomas family member in this Welsh touring team for God knows how long! Enjoy the match, Hugh.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Doug, Lucky undies earn their luckyness, you can't send Mrs Doug to K Mart to get some new Lucky Undies and expect them to have them to have the same magic as the previous ones. Wise move to stick with old faithful.

Senior Junior Jarse's lucky Undies were threadbare at the end, but they had to be warn for every game.

Bardon

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Robbie side stepped a question, from sky sports, about picking 9 guys from the Tahs and the Force who've lost 20 S15 games this season. Best piece of midfield play I've seen from the Wallabies in quite some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.