• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Wallabies vs Wales - Suncorp Stadium June 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bardon

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Horne was terrible there, all he had to do was pass it out and it was a guaranteed try.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
He lost the ball but his kick thru along with Digggers' great work (coming from a Barnes kick) got the ball up there real close in the first place. I don't think this is too bad - I expected Wales to be in by now.

Higgers over for his first test try!

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Hugh, I'm wearing the 1999 Wobs jeresey in lieu of my 2003 model tonight, mainly because of the long sleeves, (plus Wobs socks)! Boys are playing well so far.

Wise move with the 1999 jumper. Got done by the Soap Dodgers in 2003. Bad omen. Could have contradicted the lucky undie effect if you had gone with 2003.

Tordah

Dave Cowper (27)
Good quick pick and goes and over they go. Wales defence far too slow, Wallabies exploited that very well

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Palu has made me eat my words. He has stepped up so much better than he has been for the Tahs. TPN too so far.

Horne and AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper), think not so much.

Tordah

Dave Cowper (27)
huge difference to the Scotland game is the quick ruck ball, both from Genia and the forwards making quick decisions.

Bardon

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Well done to Higgers on the try, he's playing much better than against Scotland who stopped him before he could get up any steam.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Try to the Wobs. Where are all the fair weather misery guts fans now? Get on my band wagon. We are going to flog the Coal Miners tonight by 5-10.

The optomism gnome has been silenced.

Status
Not open for further replies.