• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Wallabies vs Wales - Suncorp Stadium June 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Try to the Wobs. Where are all the fair weather misery guts fans now? Get on my band wagon. We are going to flog the Coal Miners tonight by 5-10.

The optomism gnome has been silenced.

I was just about to say he's donned green and gold & he's trying to put us under a false sense of confidence. I don't mind what I'm seeing thus far.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Wow whose that geisha! It's TPN! What a way to make up for the throw with that run & pass to Genia.

& Great catch AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper).

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
TPN debuts (and showcases) the "Parramatta Lookaway" pass. Robbies latest secret weapon based loosely on the Darfield dummy.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
TPN's throwing has not been great but he's been really good around the park so far.

Genia looks awesome so far.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Would love to see a couple of passes from a kick instead of constant kicks back.

F

Fitzy103

Joubert just doesn't like northern hemisphere teams. Aussies sealing off and entering from the side at every ruck.

biggsy

Chilla Wilson (44)
because it was McCabe, should be on the bench.
Diggers, handles are like when he was back at the force

Karl

Bill McLean (32)
The Wels don't seem to worry about how long they keep playing it on the ground do they?

Status
Not open for further replies.