• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Wallabies vs Wales - Suncorp Stadium June 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACT Crusader

Jim Lenehan (48)
TPN has been very good so far despite that coughed ball. Work rate immense and doing excellent work cleaning out at the collisions.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
As I said at 45 minute mark on Tuesday, If we play smart this game is ours for the taking. On Tuesday, we didn't play smart from that point forward.

I say again, if we play smart from here, this game is ours. Do not get carried away. Continue doing the simple things well.

Bardon

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Best first 40 by Aus in a long time. Wales stuck in the game well, something they did in the 6Ns also. Whatever the final outcome a lot of the Wallabies deserve high praise for that first half performance. One score game still and really entertaining, looking forward to the 2nd 40.

Wales Fan

Alfred Walker (16)
Wales struggling with pace of Wallabies at moment. Mistake to play so many guys who haven't played for a few months maybe ? No match fitness ?

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

p.Tah

John Thornett (49)
When will Dingo replace him with someone who can make a difference? Not known for his aggressive use of the bench. That is the problem.
Vuna has been good as half back on the right hand side when Genia can't get there. I was actually impressed with his passing from the ruck.

Wales Fan

Alfred Walker (16)
Best first 40 by Aus in a long time. Wales stuck in the game well, something they did in the 6Ns also. Whatever the final outcome a lot of the Wallabies deserve high praise for that first half performance. One score game still and really entertaining, looking forward to the 2nd 40.

Really impressed by Wallabies so far, Genia and Pocock world class. Pocock has slowed down so much ball.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

biggsy

Chilla Wilson (44)
Love the all foxtel call on channel 9. Not really ...nice fuck load of money for foxtel. ARU doing all right.

Scrums still fucked, that's right tah's front row. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.