• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Wallabies vs Wales - Suncorp Stadium June 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

vidiot

John Solomon (38)
Vuna has been good as half back on the right hand side when Genia can't get there. I was actually impressed with his passing from the ruck.
Maybe they should drop White and keep Vuna as half/winger on the 5/2 split bench.

Gagger

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Staff member
Great banter going down with Hass and Rocky in the G&GR PlayUp room - follow the ad on the top right ->

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Well they say that games are won in the 10 minutes before and after 1/2 time. We got this in the bag.

Have you ever wondered who "they" are in the statement 'They say that......."?

ACT Crusader

Jim Lenehan (48)
Good support running by Diggers to take some of the attention away from Genia. Excellent step but Hook IMO has always been a weak defender at fullback. Better in the defensive line.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Geez... Maybe Genia should only start every second game?

Or only games in Queensland?

Or only games with good weather? Wasn't our RWC game against Ireland in the wet? I can't remember him (or the rest of the team) playing particularly well in that game (though Ireland naturally had more to do with it). Can someone come up with a wet weather game where Genia played really well?

That tackle there was the first one I've seen Horne slip off, though he did slow him down.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
HORNE!!!!! Solid tackle!

and great stuff Vuna! excellent chase & great pushing the player into touch!

Robbie saying "yes! do stuff like that!" :)

Status
Not open for further replies.