• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Wallabies versus Wales- SFS

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

What2040

IMO Wales will ambush today UNLESS KB (Kurtley Beale) plays a blinder and injects hinmself into the attack - this will give the penetration required. Up front, Kepu a bit crook but has really performed well, especially last weekend, Robbo not up to standard up tight (even when he hits rucks and maukls ofetn seems to be just hanging on as last man) and TPN still doesn't like the tight stuff like Moore. Chuck Timani into the mix and ????. Hopefully Deans will interchange with Simmo if he is not up to scratch early.

Wallabies by 7 - great crowd - hopefully great and entertaining rugby - NSW fans need a boost

Bardon

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Halfpenny in trouble early on. If he has to go off Timani might have justified his selection by inadvertently taking out one of Wales' form players.

Mr Doug

Dick Tooth (41)
Greetings to the few of us members online who are unlucky enough not to be there! Great venue, great crowd, but sleepy ball-boys!

Vanuatu Chiefs

Sydney Middleton (9)
The Welsh anthem always does it for me. Personally, I prefer a baritone though.

I was fortunate to be living in North Wales in the early 90s & attended a number of 5N matches & saw the Wallabies win at the old Cardiff Arms Park in 1992 - the Welsh singing always gave me shivers & lifted the roof.

Often before a test I receive texts from my brother asking rhetorically: "How good is the Welsh anthem?" (Sometimes multiple texts if I don't respond quickly enough).

I would love to be amongst this excellent golden crowd this afternoon.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
The Welsh anthem always does it for me. Personally, I prefer a baritone though.

I was fortunate to be living in North Wales in the early 90s & attended a number of 5N matches & saw the Wallabies win at the old Cardiff Arms Park in 1992 - the Welsh singing always gave me shivers & lifted the roof.

Often before a test I receive texts from my brother asking rhetorically: "How good is the Welsh anthem?" (Sometimes multiple texts if I don't respond quickly enough).

I would love to be amongst this excellent golden crowd this afternoon.

Much better to hear it live at the Arms park with 50000 other baritones.

Bardon

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Great passage of play by Wales, one of the few times in the series they've gotten the ball to their big ball carriers with them running on to it. Too often they've received the ball standing still. Pocock has been the reason they haven't gotten anything from those breaks.

Bardon

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Wales have been terrible on restarts. They're lucky it has caused a try, especially if Barnes had given the pass instead of dummying on the last one, Horne could have been straight through.

Bardon

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Warburton off for Wales losing their captain is a blow but Tipuric has been in better form than Sam. Rees isn't repaying the faith Howley showed in him after last week. He should have been flawless in the lineout this week but he's already blotted his copybook.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
If the lineout is a lottery, you will generally lose the game.

In the modern game, the throwing team MUST win the ball. The consequences of failure are dire.

Bardon

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Diggers hasn't seen much of the ball so far. Maybe that means he'll score a try in the 2nd half because the Welsh aren't watching out for him as much.

The Red Baron

Chilla Wilson (44)
Sharpe and Poey are playing like men possessed. McCabe hasn't put a foot wrong so far. Wales have shown up to play again. The game has been quite scrappy so far though.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
We are now in the game winning zone. Any score in the 5 min before and after Oranges is worth twice its actual points value in terms of motivational effect.

C'mon you Golden Bastards.

Status
Not open for further replies.